Photo

Wedding Dress at AHR??

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
  • 371 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 12:31 PM

So those of you having an AHR are you wearing your Wedding dress again?

We are trying to keep our somewhat classy but with a mexican flare! I think we might have a total of 70 people coming. At first I wasn't going to wear my dress to it because my BM are from CA and will not be attending. Then i thought to myself.. who caers if i look too dressy.. I am the bride.. or was the bride!

What do you guys think?

#2 Heidi

Heidi
    • 2,642 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 12:40 PM

I definitely will wear it again to our AHR. How many brides get to wear their dress more than once?!?!
      Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#3 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
      • 371 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 12:47 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Heidi
        I definitely will wear it again to our AHR. How many brides get to wear their dress more than once?!?!
        That is what i was thinking!

#4 EricaG

EricaG
        • 1,915 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 12:48 PM

I am also wearing my wedding dressfor our AHR. Not only do you get another chance to wear it, but then everyone that was not able to make it to the DW can still see you in your dress for the part of the wedding they get to be a part of.
          I am also planning to do TTD, but I am having a second dress for that just is case the dress doesn't come out of it in perfect condition.
          http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
          My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#5 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,853 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 12:49 PM

I will be wearing mine!!
            Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#6 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
            • 371 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:10 PM

I am so happy to hear that you girls are wearing yours! It makes me feel better about my decision. Are you guys going to get your hear done or just wear it down or something?

#7 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:20 PM

nicole, you should totally wear it. like you said who cares if youre dressy, youre the bride!

and for me, i am wearing it for sure, our AHR is actually our big freakin wedding, 200 people, the whole shebang. i've been debating on whether to lug my big poofy dress to mexico or just get a lightweight beach-appropro dress instead.

but for you, i would totally do it, i think all your guests will appreciate it as well.

#8 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:23 PM

Dude, I would wear mine to every family function I could if that wasn't weird. So I am DEF going to wear that baby one more time.

#9 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                • LocationSeattle

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:37 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by carly
                Dude, I would wear mine to every family function I could if that wasn't weird. So I am DEF going to wear that baby one more time.
                hahahahaha

#10 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
                • 1,016 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:13 PM

I also am planning on wearing my dress to my AHR (I wore it for the TTD too). However, I plan on changing at the AHR after I make my entrance since it will be a very casual affair.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users