Photo

Question about bleach :(

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Monique

Monique
  • 415 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 01:21 PM

OMG Monica you are too funny...I use Sharpie on a pair of black linen pants...it works good!

#12 claudiabenitez

claudiabenitez
    • 77 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 01:31 PM

Well I need another miracle tip for my tablecloth, maybe one of you girls knows how to fix it. My fiancee surprised me with a romantic dinner after work, but one of the candles (orange, by the way) he used spilled on the tablecloth (WHITE!!!) and now I can't take the stain out!

Someone knows how to?

Thanks in advance!

#13 monicaswave

monicaswave
      • 450 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:37 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by claudiabenitez
        Well I need another miracle tip for my tablecloth, maybe one of you girls knows how to fix it. My fiancee surprised me with a romantic dinner after work, but one of the candles (orange, by the way) he used spilled on the tablecloth (WHITE!!!) and now I can't take the stain out!

Someone knows how to?

Thanks in advance!
        oooh that sucks! my best guess would be to try oxy cleaner since it takes away tons of stains. also goo gone is really good with things like crayons and lipstick so it might work too.

#14 Birdie07

Birdie07
        • 1,218 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 09:35 PM

When we were moving out of our apartment we found a huge and I mean HUGE patch of wax that we didn't know dripped on the carpet. So I googled how to get it out. We placed a brown paper on the stain and then ironed it till all the wax is gone. We didn't use ice to make it hard b/c it had been there for so long. But if it hasn't been long use ice cubes to make it hard then iron off. I don't know about the color stain. I'd might try vinegar if like shout or something doesn't work. But the iron definately works. If you don't have a brown paper bag use a paper towel! Hope that helps.

#15 babystace1985

babystace1985
          • 155 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:54 AM

Thanks for the tips ladies! accidentally spilled bleach on my FI' black work pants recently
            Those who matter don't mind. Those who mind don't matter. -Dr. Seuss

#16 nicofio22

nicofio22
            • 161 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:00 AM

Great tips!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users