what about this photographer

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#11 MrsV-to-be

• 554 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 08:02 PM

Would you mind pming me the rates?
    Thanks so much!

I think you made a great decision! how exicting!

#12 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 08:16 PM

I sent you a pm, good luck!

#13 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 08:43 PM

Jilly she's great!!! are her rates the same as Claudia?

#14 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 08:54 PM

Yes, I've actually just communicated so far through claudia because she is one of her team members

#15 BRENDASTAR

• 98 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 10:19 PM

Hey Jilly, I actually tried to get Claudia as well but she was booked for my date. She referred us to her team member Erick, but I think I like Citalli's work better. I asked her for more samples of his work because I just wasn't feeling what was on the site. Could you take a look at his, and let me know what you think? I think I'm going to see if Citalli would be available.

Claudia Rodriguez Photography

#16 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 10:31 PM

Hi Brenda, yes I had the same problem with claudia being booked, so I looked through the 3 team members work to see which ones I liked best and citlalli's just stood out more to me, but Eric was my next choice if citlalli wasn't available, because I felt his work was very nice as well.

Its so hard to make a decision, but I emailed claudia back today and told her that I'd like to book with citlalli, hopefully she's still available!

#17 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 10:46 PM

Jill I am going to be 100% honest with you so please don't mind me. Since the very day that I read your entry for Jonathan's photography contest I fell in love with your story. I love nothing more than a family united, especially when children are involved. I want so much for you to have the greatest wedding ever. I love this photographer, I think the pics are great and if you can afford it, then def book it. But more than anything I just want you to know how happy I am that you, your FI, and your daughter will have the cutest pics ever. IMHO, just having pics of the three of you together will be amazing. Don't mind me I am just a very sentimental person.

#18 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 10:54 PM

Awwww, thanks so much Glenda, you're so sweet! Our daughter is soooo happy! I do like the work of this photographer and she's within our budget, so I'm going to go with her.

#19 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 10:56 PM

Awww Jill I can only imagine how cute your daughter is!! I am seriously dying! I love it that you guys ended up together. Your daughter must be so happy that you and Steve are getting married!! Yay I am so happy that you found a photog that is within your budget and I can't wait to see pics.

#20 JulieG

• VIP Member
                    • 8,323 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 11:11 PM

I like her work a lot. I think you should totally book with her, if you have not already. Congrats on finding a photographer, I hope I have the same luck, its so much harder than you think it would be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users