Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I think these are the best welcome booklets i've seen and there have been so many great ones. I was going to do a welcome brochure but i want to include a bunch of info, i think this welcome book is the way to go. Exactly what i was looking for. Thanks so much for the idea.

 

So you just bought a regular journal from hobby lobby and pasted cardstock to it? I think i'm actually capable of this diy project. WooHoo! so excited to do this now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much for sharing! I really like the project and will probably do it myself.

 

What discount did you get from Hobby Lobby? Was it a coupon or a weekly promotion?

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by beth View Post
This is such a GREAT idea!! How did you distribute them to your guests? Did you use the room delivery service at EDR? Thanks for the great idea and for sharing!!
I put these in the OOT bags along with everything else. Mandy & Isaac and my husband & I actually met everyone as they arrived at EDR and handed them the bags and helped them throgh the check-in process. If they arrived around lunchtime, we went with them to lunch and showed them some of the resort. It took lots of time, but seemed to be appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
I think these are the best welcome booklets i've seen and there have been so many great ones. I was going to do a welcome brochure but i want to include a bunch of info, i think this welcome book is the way to go. Exactly what i was looking for. Thanks so much for the idea.

So you just bought a regular journal from hobby lobby and pasted cardstock to it? I think i'm actually capable of this diy project. WooHoo! so excited to do this now!
Yes, I got the books 1/2 off for $2 apiece, plus it took two glue sticks I also got 1/2 off for $1 apiece. I didn't even use cardstock, I just used plain typing paper. The edges seemed to disappear better into the other page I glued it onto. If I hadn't run out of time, I probably would have put info about the deep-sea trip the boys took, the spa prices and some other resort info in the book.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by monicaswave View Post
Thank you so much for sharing! I really like the project and will probably do it myself.

What discount did you get from Hobby Lobby? Was it a coupon or a weekly promotion?

Thanks!
It was just a weekly promotion. We knew we wanted these books and just watched every week to see what was on sale. They are considered scrapbook albums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelsel View Post
I put these in the OOT bags along with everything else. Mandy & Isaac and my husband & I actually met everyone as they arrived at EDR and handed them the bags and helped them throgh the check-in process. If they arrived around lunchtime, we went with them to lunch and showed them some of the resort. It took lots of time, but seemed to be appreciated.
You guys were very good to your guests. I'm sure they appreciated it. Thanks again for the book info, i just love them.smile03.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×