Memorial Day Weekend 2009 Brides

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:47 AM

Just wanted to see how many of us are getting married next Memorial Day weekend and on what dates. I know there are a few of us out there, and probably several more to come!

I'm getting married in Puerto Vallarta (Las Caletas) on Sunday May 24th.

And you...?

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#2 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,368 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:48 AM

I am! We're getting married on Saturday May 23rd in St. Lucia!

#3 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 09:38 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by coquetayloca
        Has anyone gotten their STDs out yet? I am printing mine today so hopefully I will get them out in the next week or so...
        Not yet... I'm waiting to do all of the final booking in June and then will send them out ASAP!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#4 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 11:18 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by coquetayloca
          I finished printing mine and I am cutting them up as I type (sorta) . I am also going to book our room in the next week or so... I want to get the Honeymoon Jacuzzi Ocean View Room, but I don't know if I should splurge on it... Thats basically one of the top rooms, so there isnt any room for a free upgrade to be offered... dunno. I will probably go ahead with it.
          Hmmm, are you working with a TA that can help advise you? If you're not working with a TA and you have your heart set on that room I'd go ahead and book it, just to save any unnecessary heartache. They could always deck it out with flowers and a fruit basket or something like that

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#5 Myda77

Myda77
          • 821 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 11:44 PM

I am getting married on May 23, 2009 at Coyaba Resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica
            Maida & Tomas
            Circa 2004 - Our first picture together!

#6 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
            • 1,572 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 12:50 AM

May 24, 2009 at Negril Escape Resort & Spa, Jamaica!

Happy 1 year countdown!

#7 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
              • 668 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 12:20 AM

May 24th is our AHR! It will be the big celebration- most definitly a wedding, just #2!

#8 Jessica&Adam

Jessica&Adam
                • 159 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 03:30 PM

I am *hopefully* getting married on Sunday, May 24, 2009 at the Hilton Cancun Resort. I'm just waiting on my WC to send me my contract! Did it take you ladies a while to get your contracts after you asked for them? I've been waiting on it for 2.5 weeks, and I'm starting to get nervous about it....

#9 Bianca

Bianca
                  • 1,057 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 05:45 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Jessica&Adam
                    I am *hopefully* getting married on Sunday, May 24, 2009 at the Hilton Cancun Resort. I'm just waiting on my WC to send me my contract! Did it take you ladies a while to get your contracts after you asked for them? I've been waiting on it for 2.5 weeks, and I'm starting to get nervous about it....
                    They don't have contracts at Dreams PA... They just make us book our rooms to confirm the date. I would try calling the hotel directly. Memorial Day Weekend is going to be popular...
                    19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
                    http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#10 Jigartua

Jigartua
                    • 42 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:53 AM

I am getting married in New York but having a travel theme wedding with the all the places I have visited.
                      Jennifer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users