Secret Vacation...

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
  • Banned
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 04:17 PM

Hmmm.....Maybe it's the Virgin Islands? They are owned by the U.S WHAT A GREAT GUY!!!!!!!!!

#12 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 04:20 PM

Jenn, Sam is so sweet!!!! I can't wait to hear where it is. My first thought was Key West b/c when I went there I had to take a small plane, but usually it's only 1 plane to Miami, so that's probably not it.

#13 Jenn

Jenn
      • 1,557 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 06:15 PM

I honestly think that the clues are just screwing with me. And I think his 3 planes thing is also screwing with me... I wasn't bugging him for where it was, just was excited to be surprised. I think he got annoyed that I wasn't pestering him, so he started dropping random, weirdo hints.

I still think we are going to Florida, but I doubt we would fly from Miami to the Keys, as its a really beautiful drive. I really can't wait to find out! Why isn't June 13th yet

#14 alex

alex
        • 1,139 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:13 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
          Your DH is the best! That is soooo awesome! Can you tell him to send Brian an email suggesting he do the same thing :) I would love that. Can't wait to hear where you end up!!!!
          Yeah, he can e-mail Mat while he's at it! lol

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jenn
          I honestly think that the clues are just screwing with me. And I think his 3 planes thing is also screwing with me... I wasn't bugging him for where it was, just was excited to be surprised. I think he got annoyed that I wasn't pestering him, so he started dropping random, weirdo hints.

I still think we are going to Florida, but I doubt we would fly from Miami to the Keys, as its a really beautiful drive. I really can't wait to find out! Why isn't June 13th yet
          You never know. His hints could make perfect sense & once you arrive you're going to be like *lightbulb* "OH!!!" lol

#15 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
          • 1,881 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:16 PM

how romantical!!! i love surprises! Can't wait to hear where it is!!!
            http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
            February 14, 2009

#16 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
            • 2,183 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:33 PM

That's awesome! You're going to have a wonderful time!

#17 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:38 PM

jenn that is so cool! my first thought was puerto rico, it's us! but someone else said us virgin islands, i'd much rather go there!!

ooh i'm so excited to find out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users