• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 stefnicole

stefnicole
  • 544 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 01:13 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lambert13
    Tequila & Painkillers. Just kidding....kind of.... well at least the tequila part works wonders.

Seriously though, I know how you feel. Sometimes there is just nothing that will make you go to sleep. I have had nights where nothing at all worked. Tylenol PM, benadryl, nothing.
    Just FYI, Tylenol PM and Benadryl have the same active ingredient.

#12 Birdie07

Birdie07
    • 1,218 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 02:32 PM

I also use Melatonin. I don't like tylenol and things. Melatonin is great though!

#13 Sharonie

Sharonie
      • 557 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 02:48 PM

trying to keep eyes open, interesting... i'll have to try it, i'm having trouble falling asleep this week too i wish i had kept a couple of my boring college test books they always put me to sleep in the library when i tried to read, but instead i opted for cash lol

#14 currier73

currier73
        • 154 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 11:23 PM

I normally take 2 Benadryl if I can't fall asleep. Seems to do the trick. The best way is to take them the next night as soon as you get home from work and just pass out. You should sleep straight through the night.

Heather

#15 CJEB

CJEB
          • 182 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 10:36 AM

I love the over the counter sleeping tablets. Whenever I know I am going to have problem sleeping (e.g. night before exams) then I take one and am in the world of nod. It's not an ideal solution but anyone with insommina will know what I mean when I say I just want to sleep

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users