Sign in to follow this  
Natalie Z

Post Pics of your pets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Heather* View Post
OMG I LOVE Zoe! SO cute! If I were to get another dog I'd totally get a frenchie. But there's no way we can get another one....one dog is more than enough!

How is she to train? Is she a pretty good pet?
She is a great dog! I absolutely love Frenchies! She is not the easiest to train as she is allergic to protein so we had to cut out all dog treats and the training was tied to treats. i am now going to have to hire a pro trainer to come in. She has the best personality and is great with kids and other dogs.

I love dogs and brought home my first puppy this summer! She's a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Indy. Since I was little, I had always imagined my dog being in my wedding. Sadly, Indy won't be coming with us to Mexico, so I'll miss her dearly!

Click the image to open in full size.

Nap time!

I love seeing people's pets! We've got a golden retriever and 3 cats. A bit of a zoo... I do a lot of vacuuming (Dyson Pet!) FI thinks we should charge admission. If we had more property I'd for sure have more pets!

Shelby our Golden Retriever

Jack and Roxy (Jack only has 3 legs)

Jack and Roxy (old one of Roxy when she was a kitten)

Spike in the box (he's our old crusty kitty) and Roxy

Shelby and Roxy when she was a kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinB View Post
This is my new favorite BDW thread! The next time I'm in a bad mood, I'm looking at puppies!

Here's Harley in the snow. This was a few years ago. He's getting a gray beard now!
And here is sleeping in Mike's college house. Gross couch! I'm so glad that thing is gone!
And here he is being super cute!
And here he is baby sitting. I told him he couldn't get on the couch because of the baby, so he went and got his baby and sat down and watched them both.

Awe! How precious is he watching the baby. What a good guard dog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanny View Post
I love dogs and brought home my first puppy this summer! She's a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Indy. Since I was little, I had always imagined my dog being in my wedding. Sadly, Indy won't be coming with us to Mexico, so I'll miss her dearly!

Nap time!
OMG I want her! She's soooooo cute! I just want to smush her little face!