ok... question when i send these out how do i do an rsvp thingy? so i know who's interested and who's not.

Melissa I tried that and it didn't really work, a few people did it but not many. I got mostly word of mouth ideas of who was going or not going. (eventually we changed our location though...my FI wants to do our actual RSVP's via our website, but I think that too many people would rather go with the old fashion route) but we included a letter. I can PM you the letter later tonight if you want to see how we worded it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgreen View Post
ok... question when i send these out how do i do an rsvp thingy? so i know who's interested and who's not.
I'm planning on doing this. I'm sending two boarding pass's and making the second one a pre-stamped post card type so that guests can easily resond. I am hoping most will if I make it easy for them.

Ooh I like the pre-stamped post card idea. Hmm I was going to try the website RSVP but I have a feeling people are lazy and they won't do this. Why oh why are guests so difficult? Any time I get invited somewhere I always RSVP as quickly as possible.

-Glenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull View Post
Melissa I tried that and it didn't really work, a few people did it but not many. I got mostly word of mouth ideas of who was going or not going. (eventually we changed our location though...my FI wants to do our actual RSVP's via our website, but I think that too many people would rather go with the old fashion route) but we included a letter. I can PM you the letter later tonight if you want to see how we worded it.
Christine that would be great! I hate picking out wording and how to say it