Photo

BUYER BEWARE..... (Etsy purchase gone BAD!!!)

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 caroline

caroline
  • 697 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 03:19 PM

I call bullshit too! Hey, if she's willing to share her information w/you as an excuse, I say 'who the hell cares who reads her sh*t on the internet!' (sorry, Morgan)

What a fruitcake! And I'd be seriously pissed off too! Whack job...

#22 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
    • 1,881 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:27 PM

that is crazy!!! I have had really good experiences with Etsy sellers in the past, but I will definitely keep this story in mind. some people just do not understand what it means to run a buiness.
      http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
      February 14, 2009

#23 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:18 PM

OMG, that lady sounds cah-ra-zeee! It's so funny reading your responses too, cuz I can hear your voice and the attitude. hahahahahaa, what a wack job you found!

#24 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:34 PM

SHE IS CRAZY!!! I really think she's on drugs. Seriously.

I can't believe she even thought the feedback that she left for you is even a good idea. Hello- I wouldn't want to purchase an item from someone who claims to ship things and not know what happens to them thereafter. You can have tracking on an uninsured item- bitch.

Wow. What a bunch of crazy ass drama. And for no reason too. You were already refunded!
          Happily married since 2008

#25 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
          • 5,681 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:51 PM

WOW TMI! Hope you get your money back and thanks for the tip!! HAHA!!

#26 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:53 PM

wow. all i can think is "what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!"

#27 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts
            • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 27 May 2008 - 06:24 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
            I can't believe she even thought the feedback that she left for you is even a good idea. Hello- I wouldn't want to purchase an item from someone who claims to ship things and not know what happens to them thereafter. You can have tracking on an uninsured item- bitch.

Wow. What a bunch of crazy ass drama. And for no reason too. You were already refunded!
            omg rachel are we long lost sisters? because i can hear myself saying this exact thing!

danielle, sorry about so much drama! we should start a thread for amazing etsy experiences for people to share. i feel like sometimes the dramz takes over!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users