#21 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 08:36 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Just Martha
    Morgan, How did this end up working out? Heck, you may not have even noticed it!
    it was perfect. I loved the music. i enjoyed it the most after the ceremony. our guests had left & we were dancing to one of our songs on some rock steps in the water.

it was a bit of a blur, but I heard the music.

I just realized that I didn't cry at all.

we wrote our vows 2 days before on beach chairs at the ceremony site & read them to each other. I cried so hard. so maybe I got it all out for the ceremony.

#22 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 09:55 PM

I am glad it was perfect!

I saw the pictures of you all writing your own vows. I asked Jay if he wanted to do that and he says he isn't good with words...so, it's okay. And, I think he will be too nervous, so it's just better if he repeats after the JP.

#23 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 10:24 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Just Martha
        I am glad it was perfect!

I saw the pictures of you all writing your own vows. I asked Jay if he wanted to do that and he says he isn't good with words...so, it's okay. And, I think he will be too nervous, so it's just better if he repeats after the JP.
        mike did a much better job than me. I had so much on my mind with the wedding that I didn't want to even try to memorize them. I wish I would have. I can usually memorize things so easily I should have just done it. So I had the notecard out, but I wanted to look at mike not the card. so i lost my place. i'll see how it actually sounds when I watch the video, but I feel like I did a bad job reading them. Then mike went next & he was so awesome. I alos kissed him after i read mine & then realized we weren't supposed to kiss yet. it just felt like the natural thing to do after reading vows to him.

oh well, it wasn't an audition for anything. If I was overwhelmed with emotion & got flustered that is fine.

#24 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:56 AM

I am sure no one even noticed if you did get flustered!

And, ya, it does seem so natural to just kiss after hearing something that comes from the heart!

#25 cait713

cait713
          • 94 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 03:33 PM

Wow-this is EXACTLY what I want for my recessional song-thank you SO much!

#26 soontobemrsdow

soontobemrsdow
            • 250 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 04:14 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Morgan
              mike did a much better job than me. I had so much on my mind with the wedding that I didn't want to even try to memorize them. I wish I would have. I can usually memorize things so easily I should have just done it. So I had the notecard out, but I wanted to look at mike not the card. so i lost my place. i'll see how it actually sounds when I watch the video, but I feel like I did a bad job reading them. Then mike went next & he was so awesome. I alos kissed him after i read mine & then realized we weren't supposed to kiss yet. it just felt like the natural thing to do after reading vows to him.

oh well, it wasn't an audition for anything. If I was overwhelmed with emotion & got flustered that is fine.
              aww this is so cute...who cares how it sounds on the tape it sounds like perfect wedding vows, and something you two will never forget. Congrats!

#27 spicytuna

spicytuna
              • 82 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:11 PM

thank you!!!

#28 nessa0308

nessa0308
                • 233 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 04:29 PM

Wow-this is EXACTLY what I want for my recessional song-thank you SO much...ditto...

Thanks so much. I NEEDED THIS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users