Photo

Pirates of the Bay

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 deleishus

deleishus
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 01:29 AM

Has anyone gone on or know of anyone who has gone on the Pirates of the Bay cruise in PV? Thanks

#2 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 05:33 PM

We wanted to do it because it looked fun. WE didn't but I've heard people say they enjoyed it. We were on the malecon one night when they fired their "cannons" ie fireworks. It was cool. I've heard the food is just so-so though but the drinks are stiff.
      Happily married since 2008

#3 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
      • 1,574 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 07:23 PM

I've been on the cruise - we went during the day but I've always wanted to go at night - mostly because then it's really just a party! We had a great time - we went with a group of friends. The food isn't that great but the drinks were wonderful .

#4 bca33

bca33
        • 336 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:06 PM

Went on it about 4 years ago. Definitley have to do the night, so much fun. Food is ok-drinks are very stiff-big party and they involve the audience in dancing and goofy stuff!

#5 godaloveme

godaloveme
          • 282 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 10:59 PM

We did the night time one last year LOVED it LOVED it !!! I would do it again in a heart beat we had so much fun the food I thought was quite good and the drinks were were nice and cold and nice and strong !!! it was well worth the money

#6 Ava

Ava
            • 153 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 09:06 AM

Friends did it last year - they said it was incredible!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users