Photo

Barcelo Maya Palace Brides

• Please log in to reply
4889 replies to this topic

#2841 holls213

holls213
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:07 AM

ahhhh such tough choices!!! we are definitely on a budget so i'm hoping claudia forgets our 30% charge as well :)

#2842 Brenners

Brenners
    • 807 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:59 PM

Hi Ladies!  We just landed a few hours ago and wanted to send out a quick post to all the Barcelo brides.  All of us made the right choice with Barcelo!  They are fantastic!  I loved my hair and makeup from the spa (I had Karla) and my fiance was impressed as well - the only opinion that really mattered.  I had a hair trial here at home with my hairdresser, took photos and showed them to Karla who did even better than my hairdresser here.  The makeup was flawless.  If you want to pay $600 for Adrian and can afford it, then you could certainly go that route.  However, I think if you have pictures you can show them and make the effort to communicate, they are more than happy to accommodate and exceed your expectations.

#2843 780chick

780chick
      • 263 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:57 PM

Congrats and welcome back! Can't wait to hear your review!

Originally Posted by Brenners 

Hi Ladies!  We just landed a few hours ago and wanted to send out a quick post to all the Barcelo brides.  All of us made the right choice with Barcelo!  They are fantastic!  I loved my hair and makeup from the spa (I had Karla) and my fiance was impressed as well - the only opinion that really mattered.  I had a hair trial here at home with my hairdresser, took photos and showed them to Karla who did even better than my hairdresser here.  The makeup was flawless.  If you want to pay $600 for Adrian and can afford it, then you could certainly go that route.  However, I think if you have pictures you can show them and make the effort to communicate, they are more than happy to accommodate and exceed your expectations.

#2844 holls213

holls213
        • 43 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:59 AM

Congrats Brenners!! Can't wait to see all the pictures and hear what you thought!!

#2845 Kristina610

Kristina610
          • 68 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:28 AM

Hi ladies, has anyone on here had their wedding in August or early November? I know this is during "hurricane" season, but how was thr weather? Is it worth the risk to plan a wedding during those months?

#2846 Kristina610

Kristina610
            • 68 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:29 AM

Hi ladies, has anyone on here had their wedding in August or early November? I know this is during "hurricane" season, but how was thr weather? Is it worth the risk to plan a wedding during those months?

#2847 Kristina610

Kristina610
              • 68 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:29 AM

#2848 ANGELA2013

ANGELA2013
                • 312 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:42 AM

I am so excited I just got the confirmation that my date has been booked!!!!

#2849 Avens

Avens
                  • 576 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:21 PM

Ah! Can't wait to hear about everything Brenners!

Originally Posted by Brenners 

#2850 Brenners

Brenners
                    • 807 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:37 AM

Our photographer said that November is a busy month in the Riviera Maya and it is actually cooler than January or February.  I think November is the end of hurricane season.

Originally Posted by Kristina610 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users