Photo

Barcelo Maya Palace Brides

• Please log in to reply
4889 replies to this topic

#2801 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
  • 860 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:30 AM

It's not airbrushed but they use everything MAC.

For my wedding day I used Adrian and his team for hair and makeup. Adrian did the airbrush makeup.

The following day I did my TTD shoot and used the Barcelo Spa for hair and makeup. Feedback and pics a few pages back on this thread.

#2802 mrssemenuksoon

mrssemenuksoon
    • 37 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:36 AM

Holls213...I used the Barcelo salon for my hair and makeup. They did a fabulous job on my hair, I loved it. My makeup was a little heavy handed for my liking. I did ask her to lighten it and she did somewhat. I don't normally wear a lot of make up and so the dramatic eye make up looked nice, but was just too heavy for me...I was able to fix it in the room afterwards and I think it turned out nice. When I asked my 3 year old if she like my make up, she said "Mommy you look like a scary ghost!" Hard to not laugh or cry...here is a photo.sohappy.jpg

#2803 Avens

Avens
      • 576 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:15 AM

I used the resort and same as Mrs. Meukon :) they did a good job, but a little heavier than I normally wear make up.  In hindsight, I kind of wish I had lightened it a bit more to look more like me, but it was pretty.

Thanks so much Joanne!!  Do you know if the make up application listed is airbrushed??  Did you use them or go with someone else?

#2804 Macker

Macker
        • 22 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:21 AM

Beautiful Pics! Where was this taken at BArcelo???? And what time approx.? These are just gorgeous!!!

#2805 Macker

Macker
          • 22 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:22 AM

Beautiful Pics! Where was this taken at BArcelo???? And what time approx.? These are just gorgeous!!!

#2806 holls213

holls213
            • 43 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:43 AM

Thanks girls! Very helpful!! I also wear my makeup very light so good to know i should probably tell them right away :) Did they charge bridesmaids the same prices for hair and make up as the bride??  How much did they charge for an up-do?

#2807 holls213

holls213
              • 43 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:44 AM

Thanks girls! Very helpful!! I also wear my makeup very light so good to know i should probably tell them right away :) Did they charge bridesmaids the same prices for hair and make up as the bride??  How much did they charge for an up-do?

#2808 holls213

holls213
                • 43 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:44 AM

#2809 holls213

holls213
                  • 43 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:45 AM

Sorry to post so many repeats! it keeps saying the server isn't working.

#2810 ANGELA2013

ANGELA2013
                    • 312 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by JoanneIreland 

Quote:

SPA LIST.jpg

Thanks for sharing :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users