raise your hand if you'd gotten nothing done today

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:16 PM

oh my gosh, I am nearly all by myself today. The a/c is freaking cold, but I don't want to leave early. I'm hourly and I left early yesterday for a doc. appointment. HOWEVER, it's not like I'm doing anything productive. I just want my money baby!
    Happily married since 2008

#12 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,853 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:18 PM

Here is what I did today: I litterally hit "the issue button" on a policy, returned a phone call, did lunch for an hour with one of my BM and talked about wedding stuff, and the rest of the time I have been here. It has been a very productive day if I do say so myself.
      Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#13 T&N

T&N
      • 141 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:20 PM

I've been on this doing nothing bandwagon ALL day! My boss is away and the office is dead so I've been on here this afternoon. Happy ending though - I get to go home in 10 minutes

#14 MoonPalacePookie

MoonPalacePookie
        • 279 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:28 PM

I called back a client who thankfully wasn't there and then went to lunch with my FI. I have a meeting at 1:30, so I'll be forced to work for about 30 minutes, then back to BDW. Its cloudy and cold outside, I have a 3 day weekend and a wedding in 2 months, there is almost no chance of anything else getting done today.
          Robert & Eugenia

July 23, 2008

#15 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
          • 2,262 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 05:11 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Robyn Mumford
            I'm sitting here writing a resignation letter and trying to determine if I give it to my boss now, or 2 minutes before the day is over..... my last day here will be June 6 =)
            If he's a right arsehole as you leave for the weekend say "oh shit I forgot to give you this put it in his hand and leave" lmao I did that and it was fantastic lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users