raise your hand if you'd gotten nothing done today

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 azhuskergirl

• 1,131 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:24 PM

Our office is closing at 1pm, and I have done nothing today but hang out on here. And now I'm going to be heading to the gym. I'm blaming my lack of concentration on the rain.

#2 Hartyt509

• 2,262 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:29 PM

That would be me lol but mostly cause its the first day i've had off studying for months lol

#3 lucy106

• 2,880 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:35 PM

Count me in on this one! Its Friday, its a 3 day weekend, my Aunt from California is coming to town !!! and the clock is going tic toc!!!

#4 azhuskergirl

• 1,131 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:36 PM

here's to no studying

#5 Hartyt509

• 2,262 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by azhuskergirl
            here's to no studying
            Too right lmao 2 or 3 weeks off then back to it lmao only about 4 years to go pmsl

#6 Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts
            • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:37 PM

you know what i did today at work? spent all morning designing glenda's wedding invitations LOL. then i went to lunch for an hour and a half with my FI and our friends that are in town, and now im back, working on some other personal projects. none of my business contacts are in the office anyway and all my coworkers are out for vacation today so its just me holding down the fort.

#7 shellb

• 533 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:41 PM

Sign me up for nada done today work wise. I did get one more person booked for the wedding... For work however, everytime I started on the project I have been working on I screwed it up, so finally I gave up and said to myself it's Friday. The weekend can't come soon enough.

#8 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:11 PM

Well, I've gotten a little bit done - but just routine task type stuff. I haven't started any new projects or done any intense brain work. I did just get done with Nacho Friday & I am extremely full & sleepy. I am trying to get started on an online SQL course I'm taking for work, but I'm just totally not into it.

I really hope my boss feels like letting the office go early today...please please please!

#9 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
                • 2,171 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:12 PM

I'm sitting here writing a resignation letter and trying to determine if I give it to my boss now, or 2 minutes before the day is over..... my last day here will be June 6 =)

#10 ErikaSue

• 36 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:14 PM

I have to flippin work til 7pm tonight so I'm currently at work doing nothing and will be for the next 4 hours! YIKES. Happy Memorial Day weekned to everyone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users