kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,921 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 06:00 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SBlake
    Hey Ladies,
    Thought I would share some pics from our wedding! it was perfect, we had a blast. Craig Wolfrom :: Wedding Photography :: Idaho, California, Mexico, and Beyond I still have to write a review but I'm back in the real world after the thousands of loads of laundry from our trip. Wish I could go back to Mexico. Congrats everyone!
    So cute Sarah! You look like you had so much fun:) I like the pee picture... especially bc one pant leg is up, hahaha. You were gorgeous!!

#812 BC Bride2be

BC Bride2be
    • 636 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 07:59 PM

Hey ladies!!! We just got back today and it was AMAZING!!!! I haven't had a chance to go thru to see how everyones trip went. I am going to check out your pics/posts tomorrow and I will [try to] post some myself too!!
      I honestly did try and post my planning thread before I left but I had serious issues with the resizing of the photos, nothing was working for me! My DH (man I love saying that!!) said he will see if he can figure it out for me (the big thing is I am not sure why some photos upload and some don't when they are the same size.. oh well I am sure I will figure it out or I will try and set up the photobucket thing).

Anyway congrats to all of you that became a Mrs over the last 12 days!!!

#813 nicoleandscott

nicoleandscott
      • 397 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:21 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KLC77
        Welcome back Kate! I can't wait to hear all about it and of course, see pictures!

Hey ladies, is Nicole around? Did I miss pictures from her day?
        I'm here, i'm here!! Just SUPER behind!!! I started an alternative teacher certification program last week, and we are still trying to set up the apartment. We didn't get internet (or TV - *gasp!*) until last week!! I am SO SO sorry I haven't done anything yet, but I promise I will provide very soon! I'm still waiting on pro pics and pics from the AHR...!!

#814 KLC77

KLC77
        • 2,207 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 12:48 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by nicoleandscott
          I'm here, i'm here!! Just SUPER behind!!! I started an alternative teacher certification program last week, and we are still trying to set up the apartment. We didn't get internet (or TV - *gasp!*) until last week!! I am SO SO sorry I haven't done anything yet, but I promise I will provide very soon! I'm still waiting on pro pics and pics from the AHR...!!
          Yay, glad to know you didn't desert us! I totally forgot that you were settling into the new apartment. I love the new siggy pic! No pressure... I'll be patient for pics. lol
          ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#815 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,921 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 01:56 AM

Nicole! Your siggy pic is soooooooo cute! Love your hair!

#816 KLC77

KLC77
            • 2,207 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:11 AM

You've all inspired me to change my siggy pic too!
              ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#817 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:49 AM

YAY!!! I'm loving all the new siggy pics!!!
                Welcome back Tracey!!! I can't wait to see everyone's pics!! Who has yet to post any?? It's so hard to keep track!! LOL

#818 saraece

saraece
                • 289 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:43 PM

Ummm...You! We Want more!!!
                  Like our first kiss all over again

#819 BachataBride

BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:17 PM

I posted some!!! I am waiting to get them from my guests & I"ll do a slideshow!!!
                    What about you missy!?! When I left you were still waiting to get them from your photographer!! I didn't miss them did I??

#820 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 8,921 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 07:57 PM

Not sure if I posted this link on here, but it is the stuff that was missing from my planning thread... the missing link:-)
                      The maracas, placecards and menus that Mishka Designs made for me
                      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t36032

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users