Am I Being Selfish?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 nikkianddean

• 1,881 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 10:30 AM

this is soooo not selfish. It's your wedding and it's nice for people to share int he day, but in the end it's only necessary for you & your FI to be there!!

Mr. & Mrs. C
    February 14, 2009

#12 junebride2b

• 81 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:53 PM

REMEMBER: It's your wedding..have fun..guests are extra if they decide to come!!!

#13 JulieG

• VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:59 PM

I am just going to say what everyone else is saying, its not selfish, its YOUR wedding, not their's. Can you pick a less expensive resort in the DR, or is your heart set on one particular resort? I think you should do what you want to do and not worry about what others want you to do.

#14 LadyCheese

• 1,830 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 08:04 PM

I agree with everyone as well in saying that you are not selfish by any means...you and your FI should get married where you want to get married. Dont let it stress you out too much. :)

#15 Hartyt509

• 2,262 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:57 AM

Get married where you want, people will whine about where you go no matter what. Just be really firm and say look its our day not yours so as my FI would say "shit or bust" lmao

We've had the same thing and I really don't care what they think - i'm hoping it is too expensive for FI's lot lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users