Photo

Question For Photogs Or Pic Software Peeps

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kryztan

Kryztan
  • 743 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:54 PM

I have lots of pictures of my little girl and I absoutely love the pictures that are black and white with a specific feature colored in it. Is this software? What is it called

#2 Birdie07

Birdie07
    • 1,218 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:09 AM

I have it in my Picasa and it's called Focal B&W. However it only does a circle and you can adjust the size. I hate this because it's usually not a circle I want to be colored. I know you can do this in photoshop but I am not smart enough to figure it out. However I bet our friend Morgan will be able to help . She's way too smart for me!

#3 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:36 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by CaliaA07
        I have it in my Picasa and it's called Focal B&W. However it only does a circle and you can adjust the size. I hate this because it's usually not a circle I want to be colored. I know you can do this in photoshop but I am not smart enough to figure it out. However I bet our friend Morgan will be able to help . She's way too smart for me!
        http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t9412

You can see from this post I had no idea what to do either. This is when I was first learning photoshop.

Now I know this probably isn't the best way to do it, but I'm not sure if there is a better way using photoshop elements. There are cooler ways with CS3. But, it gets the job done.

#4 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:46 AM

https://www.photosho...ss/landing.html

this is a free version of photoshop online

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users