| Originally Posted by Dana_C |
Hey ladies! Does anyone know if MP has you sign something (like a cute certificate etc.) if you do the symbolic ceremony? I still want to have those pics and sign something since we won't be telling our guests that we'll be legally married before we go down...
Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!
Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:05 AM
Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:47 AM
I wouldn't worry about it. My hair and makeup were finnished at about 9:45. I had to wait til about 10:15 for the flower to be put in my hair. But if you have that planned with your coordinator ahead of time you should be finnished by 9:45. Even though by the time me and my bridesmaids got back to the room it was already 10:20 and my dad and the carriage was picking me up at 10:30. We didn't feel rushed. We were dressed by 10:30 just in time for the photographer to take pictures and then we were on our way.
You should have plenty of time.
Posted 14 January 2009 - 01:53 PM
| Originally Posted by kennynicole |
Ohhâ€¦.I have another question for all of you well informed MP gals/and maybe guys. Do you have to stand behind the table during the ceremony? I have watched a few ceremonies on YouTube and the bride and groom are always behind a table. Not to sound conceited but I want my FI and I to be front and center for the big day not hidden away behind a table
Posted 14 January 2009 - 02:00 PM
1. To veil or not to veil? I wore a veil - it was windy but the photog had me tuck it into the back of my dress for close-ups and it looked great - otherwise it was kinda cool to see it blowing in the wind on some of the pics!
2. Have you seen the beach at MP b4? The beach does have seaweed on it - but they clean it up really good and they have some romantic spots with nice chairs and covered areas as well so it really isn't a big problem.
3. Bug bites Nobody in our group got any bug bites - I never even saw any bugs!!
4. Photogsâ€¦.I used MP photog and was SO SO SO happy with the pictures - they seriously turned out fantastic!! I feel 100% confident recommending you use the MP photog - they did great - here is an example of one of our pics :
5. What package are you doing? We did the free package - but got the horse drawn carriage - we had a cocktail hour before the reception - we actually skipped the sit down meal and I'm glad we did because the cocktail hour had tons of food and they set up tables and chairs off to the side of our reception site - it worked out great - people could eat, dance, drink, and we had our own private bar the whole time - all FREE!! It was fantastic!!
Posted 14 January 2009 - 05:52 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users