TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 September 2006 - 09:57 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by gkashmira
    I am going to hold out for the "free" offer now that I know everyone gets them all the time! I saw some really cute postcard on their website.

Jennifer, where did you get the magnets and how did you attach them? Is that something I could find at Michaels? I would love to do the postcards and then stick a little business card magnet in as a reminder for people to out up on the fridge...

What would I do without you guys!!!!!!!!
    i am not jennifer but kashmira, you can just order them as magnets from vista print...they are cute and i know they do a business card one (i have for biz) but they may also do a bigger one.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#23 gkashmira

gkashmira
    • 1,962 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 05:08 PM

Ooops! Sorry Tammy! :)
      Kashmira & Dan
      Happily married since June 16, 2007
      http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
      Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
      Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#24 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
      • 1,430 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 05:39 PM

i just bought 100 STD magnets from vistaprint.com and it was 55.68 that even included priority shipping. and i also got return addresses as well. Thanks for the great information! natalie

#25 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 October 2006 - 05:56 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Natalie M
        i just bought 100 STD magnets from vistaprint.com and it was 55.68 that even included priority shipping. and i also got return addresses as well. Thanks for the great information! natalie
        great deal Natalie!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users