Sign in to follow this  
monicabrandon2008

HOAX: EVERYTHING is $1!!!!! Nordstrom e.l.f. makeup!

Uh-oh, wish i would of read through the whole thread before i jumped the gun and ordered a bunch of stuff. I just try to email them to cancel my order. i think i'll wait to see how everyone else likes their stuff first.

OK Ladies...you'll get this straight from the horseâ€s mouth so to speak.

Before I quite a year ago to open my own business I worked for Nordstrom.com for 10 years. I was a Web QA person and quite frequently was the person who placed the "warning" message you see. I am VERY familiar w/ this e.l.f. situation as it has been going on for a few years.

Nordstrom doesn't carry e.l.f. and never will. It is not affiliated in any way with the company. The stuff is similar to Wet n Wild cosmetics. When we first dealt with this e.l.f. situation about 2 or 3 years ago some of us placed orders for the products to see what they were like. It's hit or miss. Some are decent and some are junk. (the eye shadows are junk in my opinion)

Just to put things in perspective...here in Seattle many of the Goodwill stores carry e.l.f. cosmetics...that right you heard me...Goodwill!!

Out of the 5 or us girls that ordered, only 1 got everything she ordered...but we all had problems of one type or another. You don't need to order this stuff online, allot of places like Longs, Rite Aide, Wallgreens, etc. carry e.l.f.

i would advise any of you who placed orders to advise your credit card companies immediately and ask them to prevent the charge from occurring.

FSIL has ordered E.L.F. before with no problem and she likes the stuff.

Carolina is actually a radio DJ here in NY (Z100) and they've been plugging E.L.F. for a WHILE. The cupon code is her name, basically tells them you heard about it on the radio.

If you placed an order directly with the site, I wouldn't worry, like I said, FSIL hasn't had ANY problems.

i canceled mine, i had ordered way too much stuff anyway. i might order some stuff later down the road. like the makeup remover pads and the blot sheets, they would be great for the wedding.