The Nugget Story ... with Pictures! Updated: 6/17/2008 ... She's officially all ours!

• Please log in to reply
445 replies to this topic

#111 Bride010101

• 1,547 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 06:21 PM

Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful. : ) Happy to hear everyone is doing well.

#112 SusanK

• VIP Member
    • 2,685 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 06:21 PM

What a sweetheart. She looks so tiny in your arms. I hope you "house" hunt went well. It has been quite the week for you- I hope your able to get some much needed rest. Thanks for keeping us up to speed!
      Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#113 JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,193 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 06:38 PM

Ann Congrats on your cute bundle of joy!!! Glad to hear that all is well with both of you!!!

#114 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by Alyssa
          Oh Ann, she is so cute!!!!!! Did you and Paul find suitable housing close by?
          we're going to stay in a hotel for the ngiht, and possibly a couple nights. and tonight we're going to look at an apartment/condo that's available for the month for rent. i think we found it on craig's list. then there are some marriott options as well - they're a little more spendy but would be pretty convenient. so we have options - it's just a matter of finding the best one.

paul is packing hte car up as we speak, and i've signed all of my discharge forums ... it will be so hard to leave her, even though i will be here often.

#115 lscilley

• 1,466 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 06:54 PM

Wow she is so beautiful congrats!

#116 jajajaja

• VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 06:57 PM

Oh I love the new pics. She is SO alert looking. The link didn't work for me though.
              Happily married since 2008

#117 DreaW

• Banned
              • 2,462 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 07:20 PM

oh Ann she's beautiful and so strong. I'm sorry that you have to leave her but you will see her everyday....i think it's better being out of the hospital anyways...weird hospital smells :)

#118 babyg

• 73 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:14 PM

How wonderful for you and Paul... a beautiful baby girl. Congratz.
                  Terri and John

#119 Pisces

• 255 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:35 PM

Major congratulations! She is a beautiful little girl and nice to hear you are all doing well.
                    Colin in I in 2005 when we fell in love with Maui!

#120 EDYTA

• 1,277 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:48 PM

O Ann those are such beautiful pics, so happy to hear and see that you two are doing great lol I don't blame her for wanting to be a Cali girl, I'd do the same thing to my mom 2 and with yours and pauls beautiful blue eyes and your blonde hair o my goodness u 2 r gonna have to keep a close eye on her

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users