Photo

Dreams Resort- Guest Travel Help Needed

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 astevens11

astevens11
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:48 PM

Does anyone have any suggestions on travel agencies that they have used to book guest rooms and airfare for guests? Also, do most travel agencies provide package deals for guest for airfare and hotel stay? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

#2 PaulaV

PaulaV
    • VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:23 AM

Tammy, the host of this forum, is a Travel Agent and she was married in Cabo, which is how this forum began.

I used her agency for my guests for wedding in Cancun.
      I would have been a mess without her.

#3 kellywinter1

kellywinter1
      • 305 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:45 AM

There are a couple TA on here. Take advantage of these ladies knowledge. I am working with Jennifer, she is an expert on Sandals, but she is helping me with travel and accomidations for both me and my guest for Cancun.

#4 astevens11

astevens11
        • 18 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 12:54 PM

Thanks Ladies! I really appreciate your help. I just feel like I don't know where to begin, as there are soo many pieces. After reading a lot of the comments on the forum, I noticed that Tammy was probably my best POC for travel arrangements for my guests. I sent her an email last night, so I'm just waiting to hear back from her.

#5 JessicaM

JessicaM
          • Vendor
          • 1,969 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 12:57 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by astevens11
            Thanks Ladies! I really appreciate your help. I just feel like I don't know where to begin, as there are soo many pieces. After reading a lot of the comments on the forum, I noticed that Tammy was probably my best POC for travel arrangements for my guests. I sent her an email last night, so I'm just waiting to hear back from her.
            I am using Tammy as my TA and she is fabulous. She set up the room block for me with all of my guests and its been so easy!! I highly recommend using her for your wedding it will make your life so much easier!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users