7 replies to this topic

#1 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 06:59 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

I went BM dress shopping with a friend this week for a wedding I'm a bridemaid in. She wanted all the same color (clover green) & same material, but different styles.

We found the after six brand to have more options than others. There were 10 cute choices in the same material & tea-length.

We'll order them from netbride or another discount website for around $100.

They have a large variety of colors so this would be an easy option. You can just pick a color & there is probably something to suit all your BMs.

I put the pictures together with the style numbers to send all the other BMs. I thought I'd share because someone else might find it useful.

#2 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
    • 5,681 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 07:15 PM

Thanks for posting Morgan this is great! You are so on the ball!! Going to send this to my BMs!! :)

#3 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
      • 2,183 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 07:31 PM

Great thread Morgan!

#4 Tamster808

Tamster808
        • 193 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 08:04 PM

Thanks for sharing. My sis and I are trying to find a dress for her.

#5 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
          • 1,881 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 08:17 PM

great post morgan.there are some great dresses there. And that fabric is great for DWs!!
            http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
            February 14, 2009

#6 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 09:37 PM

Morgan, I really wish you had been one of my bridesmaids! You know only understand what being in a wedding entails, you go above and beyond!

#7 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 09:47 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ErinB
                Morgan, I really wish you had been one of my bridesmaids! You know only understand what being in a wedding entails, you go above and beyond!
                Thanks! If the bride is nice to me, I do everything I can to help out. She is wanting us to have dresses we like for a price that isn't bad, so I am happy to help her find them & put the pictures together. I also like saving people money so I want to find the dresses for a better price. I saved everyone $100 in the other wedding I'm in this year.

It probably seems like I'm doing so much for her because I just posted several things today. That's because she was just in NC visiting me so we did a lot wedding stuff. I won't be around for showers, bachelorette parties, or any of those things so this is stuff I can do to help out.

She is helping me out too as my honorary BM. I tried on my wedding dress for her & she helped me decide how much cleavage I should have. That is a good friend to watch you make adjustments to your bra to see just how much is enough but not too much :)

I might need to stop doing so much as a BM though. After this wedding, that makes 9. I don't know if I want to do any more.

#8 DRod0214

DRod0214
                • 173 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:13 PM

great suggestions, im def goin to check it out
                  Diane

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users