Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#5751 ssanders

ssanders
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:18 AM

Does anyone know he current cost to bring in a outside vendor to Dreams? I have booked Juan and I need to know the cost:-)

#5752 jana297

jana297
    • 646 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:44 AM

$100

Originally Posted by ssanders 

Does anyone know he current cost to bring in a outside vendor to Dreams? I have booked Juan and I need to know the cost:-)

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
      April 6, 2012

#5753 leigh2011

leigh2011
      • 277 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:56 PM

In case any of you other brides stalk Juan Navarro's blog looking for Dreams Cancun wedding pictures, there is a new set that were posted today (you will have to scroll down as there were several weddings posted today):

http://www.juanphotos.com/blog/

#5754 Soon2BMrsS

Soon2BMrsS
        • 71 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:30 AM

He is such a good photographer I wish wish wish we could afford him!!!!

#5755 leigh2011

leigh2011
          • 277 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:19 PM

I am not using Juan either.  However, I have been stalking his site to get picture ideas from past Dreams Cancun brides.  So now I have a word file of pictures I can print and show to my photographer to get ideas of locations around the resort.

Originally Posted by Soon2BMrsS 

#5756 jana297

jana297
            • 646 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:29 AM

I hope that I still get the prices I was quoted when I signed my contract. Juan knows he is still doing my wedding and hasn't said anything about a change in price.

Originally Posted by Soon2BMrsS 

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
              April 6, 2012

#5757 ssanders

ssanders
              • 22 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:00 PM

So as my guests are beginning to book for my wedding my TA informs them that children are not free in 2012 AFTER I already told everyone children under 12 are free (of course she told me they were). Very very sad I may have to cancel dreams as my resort for my wedding.

#5758 leigh2011

leigh2011
                • 277 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 08:32 PM

I am so sorry to hear that - hopefully your travel agent can work something out.  One would hope the resort would be willing to give you some sort of deal instead of loosing your wedding and all of the business your guests would bring.

Originally Posted by ssanders 

So as my guests are beginning to book for my wedding my TA informs them that children are not free in 2012 AFTER I already told everyone children under 12 are free (of course she told me they were). Very very sad I may have to cancel dreams as my resort for my wedding.

#5759 ssanders

ssanders
                  • 22 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 06:07 AM

Thanks:-) you would think but it does not look good. I may be a Moon Palace bride which isn't bad I just really loved the venue at Dreams.

#5760 nfriedenberg

nfriedenberg
                    • 26 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 01:38 PM

Thanks for sharing that info! I need to check with my TA on that now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users