Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#4711 tomick

tomick
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 03:30 AM

Hey everyone!

1 week until I leave for Mexico!!!!!!! Yeah!!!

Just wondering if anyone knows how long dinner takes and then how long the reception is for? I want to make sure that my playlist is long enough!

Thanks

Hope everything is going well for all the brides with an upcoming wedding..........it will be great!

#4712 meldal101010

meldal101010
    • 444 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 02:32 PM

I'm wondering the same thing myself. I leave in 11 days & can't get Claudia to email me back for the life of me. Kind of frustrating.

Originally Posted by tomick 

Hey everyone!

1 week until I leave for Mexico!!!!!!! Yeah!!!

Just wondering if anyone knows how long dinner takes and then how long the reception is for? I want to make sure that my playlist is long enough!

Thanks

Hope everything is going well for all the brides with an upcoming wedding..........it will be great!

#4713 wilsoml2

wilsoml2
      • 299 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 06:29 AM

I feel like we only had an hour and a half for dancing, so dinner (with the speeches, first dance, etc) took about an hour and a half also. We had about 37 people, so serving everyone took a bit of time. With a smaller party it might be only an hour or so.

#4714 toriOary

toriOary
        • Site Supporter
        • 61 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:26 PM

Does anyone have the email address for the spa?  My wedding is November 3rd so probably should contact them and book appointments.  Any idea what time I should book appointments for?  My wedding is at 4pm, I was thinking 1pm should work - whats your thoughts?

Thanks Ladies, good luck to all upcoming brides,

Tori

#4715 shanbeth

shanbeth
          • 37 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:39 PM

My wedding is Nov. 11 and I booked earlier this summer.  I booked mine for 12:30 and my two girls for 1:00.  When I tried to also add my mom to that, they said they can only do three at the same time.  Hopefully there is not another wedding on the 3rd.  Still not quite clear if there is more then one wedding a day at Dreams.  Good luck!

#4716 wilsoml2

wilsoml2
            • 299 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 06:52 AM

My bridesmaids and I only had our makeup done at the salon, but it went pretty quickly, probably only about half an hour. I'm not sure how long hair takes, but I imagine a 1 pm appointment would be fine.

Yes, Dreams does sometimes have at least 2 weddings a day during the busy season. There was one scheduled for 2 hours before mine, but somehow it got pushed back until 45 minutes before mine. Somehow they pulled it off!

#4717 meldal101010

meldal101010
              • 444 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 07:26 AM

I leave in 5 days!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!

#4718 jwilke5

jwilke5
                • 314 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 09:31 AM

Good luck meldal!!!  I hope you have an amazing time.  I can't believe how fast this year flew by!

Originally Posted by meldal101010 

I leave in 5 days!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!

#4719 meldal101010

meldal101010
                  • 444 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 02:46 PM

Hey Ladies,

I know that Carolina was heading off to Dreams...I believe she was married on the 24th. Anyway, I'm on Juan Navarros facebook & he just posted pics of "a" Carolina & Alex wedding. Not sure if it's the same one, but i'm assuming it is. The pictures are wonderful for any of you that can see Juan's profile...if not just friend him & you can see tons of wedding pics from dreams :)

#4720 chipotle99

chipotle99
                    • 311 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 07:12 PM

I saw Carolina's pics too, it has to be the same one!  Her ceremony was gorgeous! http://www.juanphoto...os.com/blog/ It actually brought me to tears, all the pics with her new hubby shedding tears, it's sooooo sweet!  Ahhhh!!! Soooo excited, not till Nov but officially soonish now!  Good luck Meldal!  Judging by the 2 most recent wedding pics, it's going to be so great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users