Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
070707

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

Recommended Posts

I just emailed her again yesterday since she has not responded to my email from 4/26. I know my wedding is not until Feb... but I need to know these things now! Hehe!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Claudia is going to kill me, lol! I just sent back my Q&A thing, I've been putting it off, but thought I better send it back before she gives away my date! So along with that I made a list of 19 questions I had,hahaha! Most of them were related to things included in the package or how I wanted things to go on the day of, etc... Anyway, I'll post her responses once I get them because some of you may have the same questions. Hopefully, my response will come quicker than 3 weeks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK....I hate to be a pest, but communication is terrible with Claudia at Dreams. Do you all think I should just give her a call? We are getting married in July.....quickly approaching.

pinkie.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would try calling her. I've talked her twice. Both times that I was able to catch her I called around 1:30-2:00 Central time.

 

On another note, I talked with Addy in reservations today (she was the best!), and got everything straightened out with the room situation. My parents booked us a Honeymoon Suite while they were there in Feb. from Oct. 9-18. I called to request one on the top floor of the Pyramid building. I also reserved a two-bedroom master suite in the Club Tower for the night before and the day-of. I'm really excited about that! I plan to stay the night-before with all by BM, and then use the huge space (and two full bathrooms) to get ready on the day-of. I can't wait!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know a lot of us have mentioned the email response being slow lately, have any of you gotten error messages?

 

The reason I ask is because I tried sending a message to claudia 3 times from work the other day and got mailer-daemon messages back saying there was a problem with the email address. So I thought maybe I just couldn't send it from work. So I have two other email accounts I tried sending from one yesterday and one today. One of them I got an error message. The other one I didn't get an error message, but no response either, so I'm thinking it may still have not gone through, maybe that email account just doesn't let me know when there is an error.

 

I am using weddings@dreamscancun.com.mx which is listed on their website. Does anyone have a different email address?

 

Has anyone else had this problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
I know a lot of us have mentioned the email response being slow lately, have any of you gotten error messages?

The reason I ask is because I tried sending a message to claudia 3 times from work the other day and got mailer-daemon messages back saying there was a problem with the email address. So I thought maybe I just couldn't send it from work. So I have two other email accounts I tried sending from one yesterday and one today. One of them I got an error message. The other one I didn't get an error message, but no response either, so I'm thinking it may still have not gone through, maybe that email account just doesn't let me know when there is an error.

I am using weddings@dreamscancun.com.mx which is listed on their website. Does anyone have a different email address?

Has anyone else had this problem?
I've been having the same problem! I hope the ones that didn't return with an error message went through!! Unfortunately, I dont have another email address other than the one you listed. Maybe someone else will...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know some of you are also using Claudia Rodriguez's studio for photography (I've booked with Citlalli...I'm so excited!). Anyway, she sent me some pics of her coffee table book. A 10-page book is $350, 20-pages for $650. What do you think?

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy715 View Post
I've been having the same problem! I hope the ones that didn't return with an error message went through!! Unfortunately, I dont have another email address other than the one you listed. Maybe someone else will...
I know! One of my email addresses I used didn't give me an error message, but I have a feeling it didn't go through, just because I tried several times over the course of 3 or 4 days, and I was still getting the message, and I've never gotten it before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kucka00 View Post
I'm using the same e-mail and never got an error message. Maybe her inbox is full! Jill, aren't you using Donna? Why don't you just have her contact Claudia? I'm sure you'll get answers much faster:)
Yes, I am using Donna and I forwarded my email to her yesterday and she sent it on to claudia, I haven't heard if she had any problems with it going through yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan101207 View Post
I know some of you are also using Claudia Rodriguez's studio for photography (I've booked with Citlalli...I'm so excited!). Anyway, she sent me some pics of her coffee table book. A 10-page book is $350, 20-pages for $650. What do you think?
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Susan, I'm using citlalli too!!! I'm so happy you posted this book, its gorgeous! Now I want one! I was thinking of designing my own when I got home, like Sarah did.

Now I'm not sure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan101207 View Post
Jilly-
I'm debating doing my own too, but I think I might just splurge. Do you know if we get a CD of all the pics?

Hi Ladies! Claudia is actually shooting mine. You do get a CD of your pictures. I am not going to splurge on that because I want to get them for our parents too and I cannot afford to pay for 4 of them at that price.

I am going to use this:
MyPublisher | Pictures of types of MyPublisher Photo Books.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
    • Hello Jania! are you bringing any external vendor for your wedding?
    • Looking forward to seeing your cruise wedding photos!!!
  • Topics

×