Jump to content
Sailor

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by claruickie View Post

 

 
  • Alana0505
  • Quote:
 

 

Myself and OH are from Scotland and are both divorced, we are booked through First Choice

 

I feel much more relaxed after talking with Eugenia and Paloma over the last 2 weeks they both confirmed the below details to me -  and its saved us money!

 

 

 

The Bahia are continually putting brides mind at ease regarding the confusion Travel Agents cause by giving FALSE information regarding having to get birth and divorce documents translated and legalised.

 

 

 

There is NO requirement for any of the groom's documents to be translated or legalised this applies whether he HAS or HAS NOT been married before.

 

 

 

If the bride has been married before and has reverted back to her maiden name, provided this is the name she travels on and is the name that is on her passport again there is NO requirement for any of the bride's documents to be translated or legalised

 

 

 

Translation and legalistion is required is when a bride has divorced but kept her married name (Ive never heard of anyone doing this)

 

Hope this helps   Kirstin

Hi, We have sent through all the documents to Eugenia and she is just waiting to get confirmation from the judge. However we are both in the same boat as you guys so I would think that we don't have to get documents legalised or translated. I never changed my name so have always been under my maiden name - even on my divorce cert it says my maiden name. My fiance obviously never changed his name - lol. I am much more calm now but still waiting to get bits & pieces sorted.

Thanks for passing this info on a week or so ago - was very helpful x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by berg5080 View Post

 

Hi, We have sent through all the documents to Eugenia and she is just waiting to get confirmation from the judge. However we are both in the same boat as you guys so I would think that we don't have to get documents legalised or translated. I never changed my name so have always been under my maiden name - even on my divorce cert it says my maiden name. My fiance obviously never changed his name - lol. I am much more calm now but still waiting to get bits & pieces sorted.

Thanks for passing this info on a week or so ago - was very helpful x

 

Glad you are more at ease I am too

 

This forum has been a great help with info  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there, I am new to the site and have been finding the information so helpful. I am waiting to hear back from the resort to see if we can have our wedding the 26th march 2014. We live in canada but most of our family are coming from the UK we are so excited the resort looks beautiful we are staying at gran bahia principe tulum. I was wondering about photographers if anyone could help x Also we are planning on having the private poolside reception so any dj recomendations would be appreciated x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am waiting to hear back from the gran bahia principe tulum to see if we can have our wedding 26th march 2014. we live in canada but most of our family are coming from the UK. We are so excited have been together 10years and have 2girls so its about time we tied the knot ha ha. We want the private reception so what areas do they have at the tulum resort?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by leanne1 View Post

 

I am waiting to hear back from the gran bahia principe tulum to see if we can have our wedding 26th march 2014. we live in canada but most of our family are coming from the UK. We are so excited have been together 10years and have 2girls so its about time we tied the knot ha ha. We want the private reception so what areas do they have at the tulum resort?

 

 

Originally Posted by leanne1 View Post

 

Hi there, I am new to the site and have been finding the information so helpful. I am waiting to hear back from the resort to see if we can have our wedding the 26th march 2014. We live in canada but most of our family are coming from the UK we are so excited the resort looks beautiful we are staying at gran bahia principe tulum. I was wondering about photographers if anyone could help x Also we are planning on having the private poolside reception so any dj recomendations would be appreciated x

 

Welcome aboard Leanne and congratulations  We are getting married after being together 16 years :)

 

 

This thread may hlp you with photographer queries http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/63142/anyone-used-arrecife-photography-at-gran-bahia-principe-tulum-akumal-coba#post_1844986

 

If you are on Facebook look up Arrecife photographers - they are the onsite photographers with the hotel that you get with the wedding packages booked

 

I am surre you will find lots of helpful information on here  Good luck with your planning :)  Kirstin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all I am a new bride to be and am having a destination wedding at GBP. My fiancé and I meet there 6years ago and just went back in January when he asked me to marry him!!!! We're going back a 3rd time to tie the knot!! Next May. I'm in the very pre planning stages but all this information has been really helpful! Ill be misting more details and questions as I get into the planning stage... Nicole soon to be Engelquist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by STBEngelquist View Post

 

Hi all I am a new bride to be and am having a destination wedding at GBP. My fiancé and I meet there 6years ago and just went back in January when he asked me to marry him!!!! We're going back a 3rd time to tie the knot!! Next May. I'm in the very pre planning stages but all this information has been really helpful! Ill be misting more details and questions as I get into the planning stage...

 

Nicole soon to be Engelquist

 

 

Congratulations and welcome aboard Nicole. 

 

You  can add your wedding date to this  thread http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/9132/post-your-wedding-date/650#post_1862738

 

Kirstin x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by leanne1 View Post

 

I am waiting to hear back from the gran bahia principe tulum to see if we can have our wedding 26th march 2014. we live in canada but most of our family are coming from the UK. We are so excited have been together 10years and have 2girls so its about time we tied the knot ha ha. We want the private reception so what areas do they have at the tulum resort?

 

Originally Posted by STBEngelquist View Post

 

Hi all I am a new bride to be and am having a destination wedding at GBP. My fiancé and I meet there 6years ago and just went back in January when he asked me to marry him!!!! We're going back a 3rd time to tie the knot!! Next May. I'm in the very pre planning stages but all this information has been really helpful! Ill be misting more details and questions as I get into the planning stage...

 

Nicole soon to be Engelquist

Welcome to the forum, and congrats to you both!!

Liz :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy crap Nicole!  You guys actually MET at the GBP?!!?!  That's pure awesome!!!  How did that happen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
    • Việc tìm kiếm một phòng khám bệnh trĩ uy tín sẽ giúp người bệnh giảm bớt được cơn ác mộng đối với căn bệnh này. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ cung cấp giúp các bạn một số những thông tin về phòng khám bệnh trĩ Thái Hà http://benhtrithaiha.com
  • Topics

×