Have a GREAT time on your trip!!!!!!!!
    thanks babe I'll keep in touch!

#22 Dez921714

Dez921714
    • 1,489 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 02:42 PM

UGH! If you're at the Moon Palace, it's not an option

ME -
      I have a question. I've read about people people getting married in Mexico and having fire dancers as enteretainment during the reception. I wasn't sure how to find out abut this, so I figured I'd ask you and you might know. We wanted to explore this and the cost involved.

Is this something you'd be able to help us with?

THEM -
      Desiree,

I checked with the resort and they have informed me that we do not have this kind of option for our receptions. We do not have any vendors at our Weddings Department that can provide this service. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. Have a fabulous day!

FU Fabulous day! I'm annoyed! I'm going to tell them that I know the resorts in the chain do fire dancers as an evening show. So I should be able to use them. Also, if they don't have a vendor to do what I want, I should be allowed to bring in a outside vendor.
      http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#23 Dez921714

Dez921714
      • 1,489 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 02:48 PM

ME -

Karina,

I know the Cancun Palace puts on a fire dancer show YouTube - Fire Show at the Cancun Palace.

Is there a way to use that vendor, so we are still using Palace Resorts vendors? I know that the fire show would have to take place outside and I'm sure that other guests at the resort will see it and stop and watch, and I have no problem with that. I just think that it would be an amazing experience for our guests.

If this is not something I can do using Palace Resorts vendors, then can I bring in my own outside vendor?
        http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#24 MoonPalacePookie

MoonPalacePookie
        • 279 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 06:35 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by deznchris2006

I know the Cancun Palace puts on a fire dancer show YouTube - Fire Show at the Cancun Palace.
          They had firedancers at Aventura Palace last summer when we were there, too. They have to have those people as their vendors.
          Robert & Eugenia

July 23, 2008

#25 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 06:37 PM

Our resort performers performed every night- one night they were fire dancers, the next disco dancers. They also worked around the resort during the day. They obviously are over-worked but they must like it.

I would bet money that they aren't an outside group, but more employees of the resort. Just ask the WC.
            Happily married since 2008

#26 JennyK

JennyK
            • 3,502 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 10:17 AM

I asked my WC about this and she said she knows someone that can do it for us and that she'd look into getting me their information. Once she lets me know, I'll post who it is

#27 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
              • 1,634 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 04:13 PM

hey dez, what happened next?! did mp agree to you having fire dancers? i want! i want!

#28 soon2bePowers

soon2bePowers
                • 382 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 07:38 PM

I am totally going to try and get fire dancers. I am going to call my WC to see if they are an option at my resort.

We are having the wedding and the doing pics. Our guest will go to a happy hour while we finish pics and then we are having dinner. I guess they could come after dinner.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users