ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 14 May 2008 - 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
Muahaha I did this too. My excuse was so that when I shared the photos it made sense to others. LOL I also put all our vacation photos in order, including uploading all of our friends pics and fitting them into the timeline with mine. Geez- I think I need a life.
rach (and twelve piece too) that is such a good idea! i think after the wedding instead of working at work and saving for a house, i too will jump on the picture-arranging bandwagon. assuming i have lots of pics, anyways

#22 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
  • VIP Member
  • 3,405 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 06:03 PM

When it's all over I'm going to
    1. Chop off my long hair
    2. Eat.....lord knows I havn't done enough of that in the past few months!
    3. Make some babies in Italy

#23 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
    • 1,260 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 06:28 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by DougsGirl
      rach (and twelve piece too) that is such a good idea! i think after the wedding instead of working at work and saving for a house, i too will jump on the picture-arranging bandwagon. assuming i have lots of pics, anyways
      It's really an unhealthy obbession! But DH has me on a BDW diet- I'm only allowed to "blog" as he calls it while at work and before he gets home from work so I needed a new vice. Glad i'm not the only one though
      See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#24 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 06:39 PM

Oh I get so much crap for being on BDW. I decided to only do it at work and when he wasn't home. Now my work is suffering. I'm waiting for the ultimatum from my boss- BDW or WORK. I wonder what would win.
        Happily married since 2008

#25 marip123

marip123
        • 211 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 07:18 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by amy&andy08
          When it's all over I'm going to
          1. Chop off my long hair
          2. Eat.....lord knows I havn't done enough of that in the past few months!
          3. Make some babies in Italy

So funny! I'm with you on the eating. I can't wait to just indulge during the week we're there. I plan on eating large pieces of cake every morning!
          Steph and Ben - 6/8/08! We did it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users