Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:35 PM

I have heard great thing about him
    Pro wedding pic slide show

http://delsolphotogr....eries/?gal=142

#42 Blkatz

Blkatz
    • 1,025 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:42 PM

I wired the money through my bank to his account at Bank of America with no problems.

#43 Gail

Gail
      • 358 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:46 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Wedding Dj In Cancun
        Hello my price is 550! 4 to 5 hours Lights,Wirless Mic ,Mackie Speakers
        Do you have a web page, has any of brides on forum used your services
        Pro wedding pic slide show

http://delsolphotogr....eries/?gal=142

#44 J G

J G
        • 37 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 08:30 PM

Doremixx booked, they do not ask for any deposit, I will meet him during my site down there and is highly recommend from my WC.

They have a great light up dance floor, you must see the video on youtube site

Good luck girls

#45 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
          • 1,236 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:15 AM

Hmm..Carlos has gone up on his Light up Dance floor price A couple girls who got married in 2008 paid $1100 for both him and the Dance floor. However they were dreams brides and it may be cheaper since you don't have him for 5 hours...Only 3-4
            Has anyone ever used Doremixx?? His prices sound reasonable :-)
            Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
            My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#46 jggm

jggm
            • 27 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 08:47 PM

I just got a quote for $900 for 4 hours. I am hoping my resort will allow him to come there. He is quick to respond. I am wondering if anyone knows if he speaks good english? We really want someone who can announce us and let the guests know when the cake is, ect... If anyone has used him recently I would love to hear what you think. Thanks!

#47 J G

J G
              • 37 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 02:41 PM

Hi girls,

If you want I could send you the information from I have received from Ivan, PM your e-mail, my WC made a conference call with Ivan, he speak english very well, the next weekend I will go down there to my visit on site

#48 PM.Wedding

PM.Wedding
                • 10 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:02 PM

Hi everyone,

I just booked Carlos after such good reviews. Just wanted to ask if you signed a contract with him and then wired 50% of the total prior to the wedding. I just want to make sure that I got the right guy and that it is safe to do this.

Thanks!

#49 Blkatz

Blkatz
                  • 1,025 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:59 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PM.Wedding
                    Hi everyone,

I just booked Carlos after such good reviews. Just wanted to ask if you signed a contract with him and then wired 50% of the total prior to the wedding. I just want to make sure that I got the right guy and that it is safe to do this.

Thanks!
                    I dont think I signed a contract but I definitely wired the deposit to a bank of america account. I also asked a very good friend of mine to look over the contract since she is a lawyer and she said everything looked kosher and not to worry. A ton of girls have used him also and I felt very comfortable doing this.

#50 Mixie23

Mixie23
                    • 56 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 12:42 PM

Hi Ladies, I did have to sign a contract and then scan it in and email it back to him, as well as wire the 50%. Carlos did go up on the lighted floor price, I ended up saying that I was interested, but would need to reevaluate closer to the date to see if budget allowed. Too bad, looks so cool. Anyway, only think my dad noticed about the contract (he's a lawyer) was that it said that either he or one of his representatives would serve as the DJ for the event. We are just clarifying with Carlos that he will be providing the service, since that was who came so highly recommended on the forum. I will post again when I get the response.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users