Photo

Excellence Riviera, Great place for weddings!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 soltamargo

soltamargo
  • Vendor
  • 216 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:16 PM

If you are looking for a wonderful all inclusive, great food, great service, adults only.. Excellence Riviera is one of my favorites resorts.

I did a wedding there a couple of weeks ago, just the third one we do there., however, I think more brides should know about this place

Wedding planners Anna & Adriadna are super nice, really concerned about you and your day and how to make it perfect. Food was excellent, and the beach!!!

Pools are also really cool, with "rivers" going all around.., spa is fenomenal!.. what else can i say., I like it!

Check out this wedding: del Sol Photography Wedding Photojournalism

Hope this images help other brides consider this location...

AH!!! No "Fee" for bringing your own photographer!!!... just a day pass.. nice nice...

#2 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
    • Vendor
    • 278 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:18 PM

Hola Sol!

I will second that! I really love the Excellence, the ceremony site is so pretty and the resort is very beautiful at night as well, the lighting is gorgeous. I think it would also make a PERFECT honeymoon location. I have an obsession with lazy rivers and the one at the Excellence is heavenly!

best, Elizabeth

#3 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
      • Vendor
      • 1,243 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:19 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Elizabeth Medina
        Hola Sol!

I will second that! I really love the Excellence, the ceremony site is so pretty and the resort is very beautiful at night as well, the lighting is gorgeous. I think it would also make a PERFECT honeymoon location. I have an obsession with lazy rivers and the one at the Excellence is heavenly!

best, Elizabeth
        U got photos to share with this thread?

lets see em :)

#4 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
        • Vendor
        • 278 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:32 PM

Hola Mateo,

Well since you asked. I do have a few. Denise is a BDW member, I loved photographing her wedding at Excellence. It rained hard and long on her wedding day, the ceremony had to be moved indoors but was intimate and beautiful. It was still raining the next morning, but cleared just in time for the trash the dress session!

Denise and Mark Wedding and Trash the Dress Session

Denise and Mark Wedding and Trash the Dress Session Slideshow

#5 Infinity22

Infinity22
          • 1,520 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 01:41 PM

I'm so glad Sol Tamergo and Elizabeth speak so highly of ERC. I'm so happy my fiance and I choose this resort to host our wedding and honeymoon. It seems like the closer and closer we get to our wedding day, the more positive things we hear about this place.

Sol,
            You mentioned that ERC doesn't charge a fee for photographers to come in, just a day pass. I thought I would take this opportunity to post the daily pass information that Ana Maria (our wedding coordinator) sent us.

Full day (from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM) $150 USD per person
            Half day (from 9:00 AM to 5:00PM or 5:00PM to 10:00PM) $100 USD per person

#6 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
            • Vendor
            • 1,243 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 04:32 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Infinity22
              Whole day from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM $150 USD per person
              Half a day (From 9:00 AM to 5:00PM OR 5:00PM to 10:00PM) $100 USD per person
              Those numbers are respectable :)

#7 jggm

jggm
              • 27 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 12:46 PM

This resort was highly recommended by my friend who is a travel agent so this is the first place we will be checking out. It also seems pretty reasonable and the WC is very quick to respond.

#8 Team Gracey

Team Gracey
                • 53 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 07:30 PM

We'll be going to the Excellence in July on a company trip. While we're there I look forward to being able to really check out the resort and everything it has to offer!
                  That's great news about the photographer!! Thanks for sharing!!

#9 Cancunbride2009

Cancunbride2009
                  • 44 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:57 AM

We have booked this location for our honeymoon in April 2009, can't wait!!! It looks beautiful!

#10 Saraha

Saraha
                    • 2,597 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 12:04 PM

Awesome thanks for the info, sounds amazing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users