Photo

BDW Biggest Loser Season 2 Official CHAT thread...

• Please log in to reply
639 replies to this topic

#61 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:12 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by gkashmira
    A few motivational sayings coined by my WW leader (thank you, Michelle if you ever read this!)

"Think before you eat, not before you exercise."

(I totally remembered this one last night when I was talking myself out of going to yoga class).

"Remember what you want most, not what you want most at the moment."
    (one of my favs...)

"You have it in you to get the weight off you."
    Great quotes Kash, thank you!

How's everyones first day??

The last few days have been going well, it really helps that DH is doing this with me, we've been doing P90X for a few weeks now and we just started really eating good this week, the last few weeks we ate good, but not as good as we're doing now.

So hopefully we'll see something on the scale!

#62 Saraha

Saraha
    • 2,597 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:14 PM

Great job Jill sounds like your doing awesome so far!! Keep it up!

#63 alex

alex
      • 1,139 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:30 PM

My first day was so/so. Nothing great, but not a huge slacker day either! I went to the gym, but didn't eat overly healthy (or overly bad really)
        I need to step up my cardio because all I've been doing lately is building muscle so I've gained a bit of numbers on the scale, but everything feels tighter & my clothes are looser!

How's everyone else doing so far?!

#64 can't wait!

can't wait!
        • 517 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:48 PM

Well, I think I've found the best diet that really works! It was my mother's birthday yesterday so I ate extremely healthy up until dinner. Well, something I ate was not so good because this morning I had a huge tummy ache. AND....I haven't eaten a thing today! I know that isn't healthy but really, I have no hunger. Just thinking of food makes me cringe. Maybe I can stay like this until the final weigh in?! lol

#65 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,368 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:12 AM

How is everyone's day going? I just had the juiciest grapefruit. I think I got it all over my keyboard at work. Oops!

#66 lucy106

lucy106
            • 2,880 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:15 AM

Just finished my "Slenderize" Fuze drink, yummy and my special K 90 calories bfast bar. Next up, that messy orange! I sure hope this is working because that chocolate coffee cake my co-workers are eating looks much yummier!!

#67 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
              • VIP Member
              • 18,452 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:18 AM

your coworkers are evil eating chocolate coffee cake right in front of you.
                ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#68 lucy106

lucy106
                • 2,880 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:22 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                  your coworkers are evil eating chocolate coffee cake right in front of you.
                  I know then the one bought these fancy cookies and put it on my desk and said " I know you are on a diet but maybe you could give it to RJ (my FI)". I just smiled and was like oh thanks, he is trying to lose some pounds too. Why do people have to sabotage an effort here?

#69 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 6,368 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:07 PM

People are so bad with others on diets. It's like they don't want someone to get skinnier than them.

#70 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                    • 5,248 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:34 PM

I've been doing horrible. I did well on Wednesday then I got really stressed yesterday and I ate everything in my path. Not good at all.

Now today I just got off the phone with a rude, nasty women from Surrogate's court and I caved and ate Thai food. Once I fall off the wagon its so hard to get back on track. AHHHHH!! But I'm going to go the gym today no matter what.

I need to get back on track!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users