Here are some list of some foods that have low calories:
1. Sugar free jello 10 calories
2. Sugar free Mott's Applesauce 50 calories
3. Klondike Slim a bear ice cream 100 calories
4. Skinny Cow Ice Cream bars 80 calories
5. 100 calorie pack snacks (oreos, cheetos, doritos, goldfish, cupcakes, muffins, jello pudding, etc)
6. I love eating raisins...I buy the little ones that they make for little kids (the teeny tiny boxes) and they are like 45 calories a little box. It always curbs my sugar craving.
7. A great breakfast on the go is Dannon Lite N' Fit yogurt...60 calories
8. Fat free Kraft American cheese 30 calories a slice
9. Polly-O skim milk mozarella string cheese 80 calories
10. If your like me and don't have a lot of time to cook you can try Weight Watcher's Smart One's frozen meals. They are delicious and they have tons of options and some of their meals are less than 200 calories! You can view all the different options here: Weight Watchers®*Smart Ones®
I'll add to this list as I think of more. If anybody else has healthy ideas share, share away...