Photo

My Parasols came today!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 mmontgo

mmontgo
  • 191 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 09:56 PM

They are going to be perfect....there sooo cute.

#22 starfish 1115

starfish 1115
    • 79 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 02:25 AM

Your parasols are beautiful.

#23 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
      • 382 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:19 PM

I got the white ones the size of your pinkones, but we all got the same size...I should have gotten a bigger one than all of them...but I am decorating mine, so it will stand out.

#24 kellywinter1

kellywinter1
        • 305 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 11:57 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DLyteful
          I was having a fit about what to do for flowers. The upgrades at the resort were soooo expensive and the free ones were not all that cute. I really wanted something to add color. Then I thought PARASOLS. Plus alot of girls on here started posting their pics and it looks soooo good and it fits into the whole beach thing. PLUS its so much less expensive than flowers (silk & real). I think I spent $45 for 5 parasols. That's all we are going to carry (even me). What the heck, its a destination wedding!
          I am totally with you and your thinking! I think I still may carry flowers but I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars for all my BMs to carry flowers too. Some of the reasons we decided on a destination wedding was to have something fun nontraditional so I think the parasols work in beautifully with that idea.... Thanks for sharing the site info where you purchased yours, I will be looking in to ordering mine!

#25 adias.angel

adias.angel
          • 719 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:51 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ButlerGirl08
            but I am decorating mine, so it will stand out.
            I had the same idea! I was thinking of decorating the top, is that what you were going to do? What are you using to do it? Carla

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users