24 replies to this topic

#1 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:58 PM

did a search on "thong" and didnt get any similar threads, so here goes!

i've decided i need to wear sexier undies. long story short, i really really like to be comfortable and cotton is my favorite, BUT it's hard to find cute all-cotton undies that make doug happy, if you kwim!

SO, the search is on. where do you buy your thong/g-string undies and what brands/fabrics do you like best?

i need to go shopping to re-stock my drawers (no pun intended, really! ha!) and i thought i'd check for opinions first!

#2 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:59 PM

Abbie do you like the VS kind? They have lots of cotton thongs. Maybe Doug would like those?

If not you can get different types from VS.

#3 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,368 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:59 PM

I like NY & Company's thongs. They have cotton ones and they're pretty comfy. Not all stores carry them though.

#4 lucy106

lucy106
      • 2,880 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 03:01 PM

I love VS thongs. I have also found the thinner the up the butt part the more comfortable it is. If there is too much material in the rear then it feels like a big wedgy! I like the lace or satin. Have never tried the cotton so cant tell ya about that one.

#5 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 06 May 2008 - 03:02 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
        Abbie do you like the VS kind? They have lots of cotton thongs. Maybe Doug would like those?

If not you can get different types from VS.
        you know what? i have worn those before, but i think i'm thinking of some lacy kind that are soft instead of itchy. but if i can't find any, i think i'll invest in the VS cotton ones, they are really cute and super inexpensive as well!

#6 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 06 May 2008 - 03:04 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by lucy106
        I love VS thongs. I have also found the thinner the up the butt part the more comfortable it is. If there is too much material in the rear then it feels like a big wedgy!
        oh good point! i think that is part of my probelm with them. plus, when i'm running around at work or playing soccer i dont like wedgie feelings! so i told him i'd have to wear granny panties to work then change into the sexies when i get home

#7 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
        • 1,881 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 03:09 PM

I have to say that if you are looking for sexy underwear g strings are usually the best way to go to avoid the "wedgie" feeling. If you have a Ross near you go there!!! They are like $2 or $3 and you can find a wide range of brands. I like St Eve cotton ones
          http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
          February 14, 2009

#8 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts
          • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 06 May 2008 - 03:12 PM

abbie, i am all for sexy underpants but i hate thongs. i just always have felt fat in a thong.

instead, i wear these exclusively:
          Shop clothes for women, men, maternity, baby, and kids at gap.com. | Gap

they are really soft, feminine, lacy and see-thru. almost like youre not wearing any panties at all!

#9 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 03:13 PM

I find the VS PINK line to have really cute cotton-y thongs. I was just on a site that has adorable lingerie - Graffiti Pink

#10 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
            • 939 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 03:27 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by nikkianddean
              I have to say that if you are looking for sexy underwear g strings are usually the best way to go to avoid the "wedgie" feeling. If you have a Ross near you go there!!! They are like $2 or $3 and you can find a wide range of brands. I like St Eve cotton ones
              I agree .... g strings are def more comfortable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users