Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

BDW 2008 Referral Contest!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Yay! I'm in then! I'd love to see the beautiful Dreams Cabo in person after all the wedding pictures I've seen from there.
Yeah, i want to see want all the Dreams Cabo fuss is about. j/k This is a great contest.

Great idea, Tammy!

I was going to point that out, that you can also see your current # of referrals in the User CP section.

Wow Tammy - that is an awesome contest!!!

Jeez, i am so torn b/c i hate the idea of my people knowing all of my business - hhmmm, i will have to round up some stranger brides LOL

Tammy you are amazingly generous. Ladies head over to the knot boards and trip advisor!

Just think- if they end up being Sandals brides or honeymooners you could double dip as the contest are independant of each other!

Just make sure that that the referred has your contact screen name or whatever you feel comfortable with so that you get credit for the Sandals bookings!

You ladies can really clean up this summer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA Jennifer View Post
Just think- if they end up being Sandals brides or honeymooners you could double dip as the contest are independant of each other!

Just make sure that that the referred has your contact screen name or whatever you feel comfortable with so that you get credit for the Sandals bookings!

You ladies can really clean up this summer!
so true!

it is the perfect time to refer BDW to other wedding/travel forums that you are on.

I had so much fun referring brides (back when I had more computer time) when I first joined here. I felt like I was really helping other brides find a place that was for DW's and had such good info.

Great idea Tammy!