PV Wedding.....help!!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
  • Banned
  • 494 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 04:38 PM

Oh I just remembered check out Casa Valerie they can accommodate 125 guests. At some point you may have to cut back your invite list, due to it being a destination wedding. Casa Valerie is also affordable place to stay and only charges one night fee for the event fee. Most WC will work with this place.
    www.casavalerie.com

#22 kisa

kisa
    • Banned
    • 75 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 01:02 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by K&Rwedding
      Oh I just remembered check out Casa Valerie they can accommodate 125 guests. At some point you may have to cut back your invite list, due to it being a destination wedding. Casa Valerie is also affordable place to stay and only charges one night fee for the event fee. Most WC will work with this place.
      Puerto Vallarta Villa Rental, Punta Mita Vacation Villa Rental , Weddings in Puerto Vallarta Mexico
      Agree. Casa Valerie is gorgeous. Casa Valerie can accomodate up to 150 guests. We're having our reception there and its affordable and overlooks the water with multiple levels. We're getting married at Hacienda San Angel chapel which hosts 100 people sitting and a few more standing.

#23 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
      • Banned
      • 494 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 10:36 AM

Hey there I had the same problem. I am having a large wedding also. We are having our ceremony at the Dreams PV and then transporting our guests to a private villa ocean front for the reception/dancing. We choose this option because we wanted to be able to have the celebration going after 11pm, which most places don't allow. We also wanted to make our reception more private. We found this costs the same as any other option. We are using thedazzlingdetails.com and plushcatering.com as our vendors.
        If you would like more info on pricing and such PM me.
        Best of Luck
        Kathy

#24 Pixley

Pixley
        • 9 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 09:33 PM

We're doing ours at a villa. We invited about 163, but are really hoping for a max. of 90. So far, we have 47 yes and 29 no.
          As far as coordinator we're going with Vallarta Weddings (Michael and Eva). They charge a flat rate. The website is Vallarta weddings, I believe. They've been great so far. I'm aiming for a budget of 20K, though I'm sure I'll go a little over. But so far, it's looking doable.

#25 Pixley

Pixley
          • 9 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 09:39 PM

Anyone familiar with Franc Gole or La Cuquita Salon? My WC recommends either, but I don't want to look like a drag queen or too hippie chic. Franc Gole has a website which seems like they do nice stuff, although a bit structured for me. I wish they had more variety of looser hairstyles and lighter make up. I can't find any infomation on La Cuquita Salon.

#26 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
            • Banned
            • 494 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:24 PM

Pixly check out Bleu in Romantica Zone my friend is friends iwth the owner and I have seen pics they do a great job on a natural beach look.

Best

I would love to see after pics. PM and we can share some ideas

#27 Pixley

Pixley
              • 9 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:50 AM

Thanks k&R I'll check out bleu.

Danililly-The WC Vallarta Weddings (Michael and Eva) require you give them a deposit to be able to get into their members only links. They provide lot's of pics and options regarding restaurants/catering, musicians, pics of flowers, cakes, photographers and their websites. I've picked most of my stuff through that. It's been really easy. And, If I can't make up my mind...they'll give me their honest opinion. The catering section has sample menus and pricing as well. But, someone mentioned they're very buisy on their post. It's true, however, I've never waited longer than a week for a response. I think April-July seem to be their busiest time of year.

Good luck!

#28 chrisnessa

chrisnessa
                • 176 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:46 AM

I love that engagement photo! Whoa sizzleeeeeeeeeeee
                  Our first year married. We had our marriage blessed at our Catholic Church.

#29 meghanmbm

meghanmbm
                  • 203 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 05:20 PM

Check out the Palace resorts. If you book more than 25 rooms you stay 7 nights free and all of your functions after the wedding are free. We are getting married there in august 2009. It looks beautiful and friends of our have stayed there and said that it was rediculously nice.
                    Live every day like the next will never come.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users