Jump to content

Photo

What's everyone doing tonight?


  • Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#11 cessyboston

cessyboston
  • VIP Member
  • 2,096 posts

    Posted 25 April 2008 - 08:15 PM

    i work at 8 am so im tired donnie is watching howard stern and i am ordering my girls dresses..yuppie
    Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

    #12 NYJen

    NYJen
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,326 posts

      Posted 25 April 2008 - 08:18 PM

      I was watching "Clean House" but when that ended "Kimora" came on and I can't stand her. So now I'm watching the Mets game - and looky here, they're winning. YIPPEE!!!

      #13 LadyCheese

      LadyCheese
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,830 posts

        Posted 25 April 2008 - 08:28 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by NYJen
        I was watching "Clean House" but when that ended "Kimora" came on and I can't stand her. So now I'm watching the Mets game - and looky here, they're winning. YIPPEE!!!
        pls dont remind me of baseball...I get horrible flashbacks...last week FI went to see the yankees play the red sox, my 1st game mind you...I bought him tickets for his bday. I'm sitting in the stadium, minding my business and this girl in the row behind me comes back from getting some food and she was walking with a crutch as well. Suddenly I feel something light hit my back and some "ooooh" and this chick saying "I'm so sorry"...it wasnt until FI told me "damn babe, she got you" that I realized she dropped ALL of her cheese fries ALL over my back and chair!! horrible mess!!

        #14 NYJen

        NYJen
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,326 posts

          Posted 25 April 2008 - 08:40 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by LadyCheese
          pls dont remind me of baseball...I get horrible flashbacks...last week FI went to see the yankees play the red sox, my 1st game mind you...I bought him tickets for his bday. I'm sitting in the stadium, minding my business and this girl in the row behind me comes back from getting some food and she was walking with a crutch as well. Suddenly I feel something light hit my back and some "ooooh" and this chick saying "I'm so sorry"...it wasnt until FI told me "damn babe, she got you" that I realized she dropped ALL of her cheese fries ALL over my back and chair!! horrible mess!!

          OH YUCK!!! Serves you right, you're a Yankee fan. J/K!!!!!!

          #15 LadyCheese

          LadyCheese
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,830 posts

            Posted 25 April 2008 - 08:49 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by NYJen
            OH YUCK!!! Serves you right, you're a Yankee fan. J/K!!!!!!
            LOL!! I had a feeling you would say that...

            #16 Christine

            Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

            Posted 25 April 2008 - 08:51 PM

            just got home from yoga and DH is channel surfing. I think I will be in bed pretty soon actually, I am a tired pregnant lady.
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

            #17 Christine

            Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

            Posted 25 April 2008 - 08:52 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by LadyCheese
            pls dont remind me of baseball...I get horrible flashbacks...last week FI went to see the yankees play the red sox, my 1st game mind you...I bought him tickets for his bday. I'm sitting in the stadium, minding my business and this girl in the row behind me comes back from getting some food and she was walking with a crutch as well. Suddenly I feel something light hit my back and some "ooooh" and this chick saying "I'm so sorry"...it wasnt until FI told me "damn babe, she got you" that I realized she dropped ALL of her cheese fries ALL over my back and chair!! horrible mess!!
            what day did you go? DH and my step-dad were there the day of the big Saturday rain delay...but DH is a red-sox fan. Sorry you had a crappy experience that stinks.
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

            #18 LadyCheese

            LadyCheese
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,830 posts

              Posted 25 April 2008 - 08:54 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Christine
              what day did you go? DH and my step-dad were there the day of the big Saturday rain delay...but DH is a red-sox fan. Sorry you had a crappy experience that stinks.
              we were there on 4/16 at yankee stadium. yup, my 1st baseball game was not so nice. lol. thx

              #19 Christine

              Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

              Posted 25 April 2008 - 08:56 PM

              oh he went to the one at Fenway, nevermind.
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

              #20 townie princess

              townie princess
              • Jr. Member
              • 298 posts

                Posted 25 April 2008 - 09:01 PM

                I'm too tired to anything too strenous tonight, and today was my last day at work before I get shipped off to my new office.

                So I'm gonna drink the wine my boss gave me as a going away present and play some Mario Kart.




                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users