Photo

Colonix. Turn back now or forever hold your peace.

• Please log in to reply
289 replies to this topic

#151 LadyP

LadyP
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:30 PM

I dont know it I could do with the cramps because it may cause spasms and then I wont be able to stop. Still a little iffy on this.

Glenda let me know how you are in a week

#152 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 03:22 PM

I just ordered it for my FI and I.. I will pm you now Maura

#153 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 03:30 PM

Okay so I woke up at 5:45 AM to take the pills. Then I took the fiber at 6AM. I was hoping I would have the same reaction as yesterday and feel the urge to go in 15 minutes. Well no such luck. I didn't feel the urge to go until 8AM while I was on the train. I was able to hold it in until I got off the train (it wasn't that terrible kind like last time) but its so annoying that I can't seem to get on a schedule. I'm nervous everyday that I am going to have to go at an inconvenient time. That being said I also have cramping each time. Its not bad at all but that's how I know I have to go.

I'm interested to see how this affects the other girls when they start it.

#154 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 03:36 PM

Glenda, I noticed that in the beginning my body reacted differently. Like Matt would get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and I would be fine until I got to work. Then I started having to go, like as soon as I opened my eyes and again when I got to work. Then I think it calmed down to be normal, but I think it took a few days, if not a week or so, so have regulated.

#155 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts
          • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 30 April 2008 - 03:36 PM

g, mine should arrive in the mail either today or tomorrow, so i will start by the weekend so we can compare notes LOL

#156 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 03:46 PM

Great Maura I'm excited. Btw did you get my PM?

#157 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts
            • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 30 April 2008 - 04:04 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
            Great Maura I'm excited. Btw did you get my PM?
            haha yeah. i did. i havent responded yet because my boss just threw a stack of papers at me to edit and he keeps walking by to see if im done yet. what a stalker! will write you back when i give him these pages so he leaves me alone LOL

#158 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 04:19 PM

Oh hehe, its okay I just wasn't sure if you had gotten it or not. My boss does the same thing.

#159 angitalia23

angitalia23
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 04:47 PM

Glenda...how are you getting the darn fiber drink down! I give you credit..that was my biggest problem and the reason I stopped. It is nasty nasty nasty...but I would be willing to re-try if their was a secret to not gagging..lol(this bunny is too cute)
                Anthony & Angela
                19 June 2008

#160 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
                • 2,171 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 05:10 PM

So here is a question for you girls.. does anyone know if cleansing like this has any adverse effects on birth control pills and might possibly make them ineffective?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users