21 replies to this topic

#11 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:14 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Morgan
    I hope it all works out for both of you! Sounds like y'all have things under control.

I had a nightmare that I was getting ready for my wedding & realized I totally forgot to make a plan to meet up with my photographer. So I found my cell phone & she had texted me "1885." So I assume that means I should go to the hotel library & find a book labeled "1885" to get a clue about where she is. There was this really weird guy who was working in the library & he was so lonely because no one ever stopped in. So he tried to make it really hard for me to find the book so I'd stay & chat. All this time I'm getting super stressed about having time to get ready. I finally find the book & it's about the american revolution. Then it dawns on me that the number must have refered to a room number, not a library book.

I have crazy dreams.
    Morgan- you and I have demented dreams. I had a dream I killed my sister and Angela Landsbury caught me. I mean seriously, who dreams of Murder She Wrote?
    Happily married since 2008

#12 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:16 PM

Oh no Kelly, I'm glad it all worked out for you. I know Robin's husband was having a lot of problems, but I didn't know it was that bad. Let her know I'm thinking of her and her family.

#13 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:21 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
        Morgan- you and I have demented dreams. I had a dream I killed my sister and Angela Landsbury caught me. I mean seriously, who dreams of Murder She Wrote?
        My friend does. Probably because she always says about 10pm at a party "OK time for me to go home & watch murder she wrote."

#14 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,680 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
        • LocationUtah

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:33 PM

You called it, maybe you're psychic!

#15 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
        • 1,881 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:34 PM

Wow - I am glad everything worked out for you. My thougths go out to Robin and her family...

Fortunately you have another great photographer to take beautiful pictures of your wedding!!!
          http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
          February 14, 2009

#16 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:36 PM

Wow, Kelly, give me a heartattack why don't ya!

I am glad that everything worked out for you, but very sad for Robin and her family. I hope everything works out for him. Tell her BDW sends well wishes.

#17 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
            • 1,798 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 09:02 PM

I guess I wouldn't say Robin "let you down" things happen and I am glad to hear she had someone as a back up for you.

#18 KellyandMatt08

KellyandMatt08
              • 490 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 09:53 PM

She definately didn't let me down. Things happen and she needs to be with her family for this. I'm glad I like her backup!! :)

#19 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 01:11 AM

Sorry to hear this! I feel so bad for Robin and her family. Thankfully you had a backup.

#20 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 09:46 PM

I think it's really important for us to all know that emergencies do happen. The most a photographer can do is provide a suitable replacement & Amanda's work does look great. Kelly, I'm glad to see you are handeling your biggest nightmare so well & being understanding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users