Photo

DJ: Mannia Cancun - Add info, please

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#81 StephyD

StephyD
  • 342 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:14 AM

We officially booked DJ Mannia for our wedding! I'm excited!

#82 CCin331

CCin331
    • 106 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:35 AM

Is there a Website for DJ Mannia? Can someone send me pricing info. My resorts DJ services with lighting Mics etc is $800 so I'd like to see if I can get a better quote

Dreams Palm Beach 7.23.2011 Bride&Groom +40 Booked... http://www.mywedding...rineandmichael/

#83 DJMannia

DJMannia
      • Vendor
      • 149 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 01:02 PM

Hello ccin331 ,

Our website is www.manniacancun.com.mx , you can contact us at info@manniacancun.com.mx 

#84 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:34 AM

Thank you all for posting.  We had thought about using an IPOD but want the light up floor along with some other things.  You made my search simple for this apsect of our wedding planning.  Muchas Gracias ;-)

I sent an email today requesting packaging and pricing info.

#85 mexico102

mexico102
          • 300 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 09:53 AM

We hired DJ mannia for our wedding at Dreams Puerto Adventuras on 10/2/10, no regrets!!!!  They were awesome, professional and very prompt!!!  They met with us several days before the wedding to discuss the plans, wants and needs.  They heard us loud and clear, the dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT LONG!  Disco, 70-80's, old rock etc., top 40.  We were a crowd ranging from 2yrs old to 65.....everyone loved them.  This may sound gross but to give you an idea

at the end of the night every guy I hugged was soaked with sweat----we where in an heavily air condintioned function room!  Hire them, they are great!

#86 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 10:05 AM

Thanks mexico102.. We will do just that.  Do you have any pictures that you could post or pricing information to share?  Now I'm really excited. 

#87 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
              • 334 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:27 PM

Hi Girls,

We also hired DJ Mannia for our wedding at the Playacar Palace on October 10, 2010.  NOT ONE regret AT ALL.  I was a little nervous at first bc I was so swamped that I never sent a playlist to them but NO WORRIES.A couple of days before, Carlos asked me for the special dance songs, and with in minutes he replied to my email that he had them.  I met with Carlos in the lobby by accident, before the wedding and he is very professional and prompt!  At the reception I told him the DO Not plays(IE: chicken dance, YMCA ETC.) and that was it!  He had everyone on the dance floor all night!  He did an amazing job!!  You will NOT regret chosing them one bit!!!! Please feel free to PM any questions.

Thank you Carlos for keeping everyone out on the dance floor...ALL NIGHT! 

Many Thanks!!
                Tanya

Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#88 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:19 AM

Yeah Yeah Yeah.  Although our date is in 12'  Carlos was super fast in responding to the questions that I had. It's so good to have continued positive feedback from all that have used him.

#89 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
                  • 319 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:27 AM

How was his english? We are so excited to be hearing so great reviews! Did you have any issues with announcing your wedding parties or anything like that?

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#90 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
                    • 334 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Future Mrs. M 

How was his english? We are so excited to be hearing so great reviews! Did you have any issues with announcing your wedding parties or anything like that?

Carlos speaks perfect English.  We didnt have any issues at all!  And beleive me some of the names are hard for a person that speaks English! LOL  You will not regret hiring him!!

Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users