OOT Bag Stuff @ Dollarama

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 alex

alex
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 11:44 PM

Hey Canadian gals!

I did a quick run to the Dollarama today & saw some cute stuff for OOT bags! They have their summer stuff in stock now so there were lots of fun water stuff like inflatable balls & footballs & stuff like that! Might be cool to add to the guys bags because it seems like they're harder to find things for!!

They also had tropical Lipsmackers chapsticks in fruity flavours that were packages in 3's for $1. They even had hibiscus flowers on the wrappers so they were very topical looking!

Oh, and I saw a really awesome wicker basket thing that could be for a flower girl or even just a young girl who was going to your wedding. It looks like the basket on the front of a bike almost, but it's squared & has handles & cute little flowers embriodered on the front. Very cute!

Lastly they have some great tropical/beach stickers you could use for random DIY projects. Lots of flip flop & starfish shapes. Fun stuff!!

Just thought I'd share all the great finds since I don't have my own wedding to plan yet!

#2 heather007

heather007
    • 620 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 11:59 PM

I went to Dollarama today too, but I didn't see the Tropical Lip Smackers, I'll have to go back tomorrow. :)

I found all their Canada things- and they have really cool "light up" shot glasses with Canadian flags on them. We were looking at shot glasses online the other day and my fiance picked some out just like them- minus the flag. Plus, they have frisbees, something that we want to throw in.

I'm still waiting for them to get in their aleo lotion and sunscreen.

Your Dollarama must be more advanced then mine!!!!

~~

#3 Chiquita

Chiquita
      • 2,674 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 02:13 AM

Oooh.. I want the chapstick!! I will have to go find it.. I wonder if I have a sucky Dollarama here.. don't remember seeing stuff like that before... hmm

#4 Chiquita

Chiquita
        • 2,674 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:02 PM

Okay I saw some of the stuff at our Dollarama.. but not the chapstick I really wanted That sucks!!

Xandrafaye.. did your Dollarama have lots of those chapsticks? If so, I would totally pay you to get me some and ship them to me... heh

#5 heather007

heather007
          • 620 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:05 PM

What other things did you find there?

~~

#6 alex

alex
            • 1,139 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:59 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Chiquita
              Okay I saw some of the stuff at our Dollarama.. but not the chapstick I really wanted That sucks!!

Xandrafaye.. did your Dollarama have lots of those chapsticks? If so, I would totally pay you to get me some and ship them to me... heh
              I'll go check again tonight to see how many they have. I could get them for you no problem! How many would you need?

#7 alex

alex
              • 1,139 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 05:00 PM

Our Dollarama is amazing!! I actually found some John Freida Radiant Red Shampoo & Conitioner for my friend! I bought the Blonde stuff at WalMart & it cost me $9.99 a bottle & I got hers for $1 a piece! Grrrr! lol

Um, what other kinds of things are you looking for... when I go tonight I can have a peek for more specific things!

#8 AwesomeBride

AwesomeBride
                • 101 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:31 PM

Can I just say I am so jealous because Dollarama seems like a great place, almost like a OOT heaven, I really wish we there was one in Wisconsin!

#9 Chiquita

Chiquita
                  • 2,674 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 08:14 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by xandrafaye
                    I'll go check again tonight to see how many they have. I could get them for you no problem! How many would you need?
                    If you find 4 packs that would be super.. if not, no big deal. I can use normal chapstick... haha Thanks!!!

I saw totally cute visors and flipflops and beach stuff there today.. Including those blow up footballs and stuff. Bubbles and skip ropes etc etc..

#10 heather007

heather007
                    • 620 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:36 PM

I found frisbees with the Canadian flags on it. Our Dollarama is a little slow on getting things, so I can't wait for a few weeks from now when it all comes in.

Check out the kick-butt koozies that they have there- they are tropical.

~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users