Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Cancun review......


  • Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 lynds

lynds
  • Newbie
  • 59 posts

    Posted 01 May 2008 - 01:35 PM

    I agree i absolutely love the color of your bridesmaids dresses!!!

    #42 Kryztan

    Kryztan
    • Member
    • 743 posts

      Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:08 PM

      CMW-
      Question....I am wanting orchid bouquets. How much did you pay for each bouquet? I asked my wedding coordinator how much they run and never got a response!

      #43 June_Dreams

      June_Dreams
      • Jr. Member
      • 248 posts

        Posted 01 May 2008 - 03:51 PM

        WOW beautiful pics but like everyone saids "SCARY" rashes I really hope you get major compensation for that.. Thank god it was in places that were not visable for yuor wedding day. I could imagine the stress this must of caused you. Either way everything looked beautiful and thanks so much for the review. Daniella is my WC but she has been MIA lately.. maybe this is why..

        Did the DJ introduce you guys and the bridal party as they do here in the states??
        <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

        #44 cmw

        cmw
        • Newbie
        • 108 posts

          Posted 02 May 2008 - 09:43 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by JoannaR
          WOW beautiful pics but like everyone saids "SCARY" rashes I really hope you get major compensation for that.. Thank god it was in places that were not visable for yuor wedding day. I could imagine the stress this must of caused you. Either way everything looked beautiful and thanks so much for the review. Daniella is my WC but she has been MIA lately.. maybe this is why..

          Did the DJ introduce you guys and the bridal party as they do here in the states??
          Yes he did....his english wasnt the greatest but we think he did a great job!!
          I had the rash on my face the day of the wedding........but luckily we covered it up with makeup!!!!
          My little Maddux!!!

          #45 cmw

          cmw
          • Newbie
          • 108 posts

            Posted 02 May 2008 - 09:44 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Kryztan
            CMW-
            Question....I am wanting orchid bouquets. How much did you pay for each bouquet? I asked my wedding coordinator how much they run and never got a response!
            I want to say about 20-40 a bouquet. they were really tiny though!!
            My little Maddux!!!

            #46 cmw

            cmw
            • Newbie
            • 108 posts

              Posted 02 May 2008 - 09:45 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by lynds
              I agree i absolutely love the color of your bridesmaids dresses!!!
              Thanks!!! I wasnt too sure of them when they came in but they turned out great!!!
              My little Maddux!!!

              #47 cmw

              cmw
              • Newbie
              • 108 posts

                Posted 02 May 2008 - 09:47 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by sgrimm1
                You looked beautiful. However the whole rashe thing is freaking me out. I love your brides maids dresses where did you find them?
                I found them on watters and watters website under Wtoo. then we got them for 150 at the house of brides!!
                My little Maddux!!!

                #48 DanielleNDerek

                DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

                  Posted 02 May 2008 - 10:01 AM

                  The rash sucks, sorry that happened to you. But your pics are beautiful, the ceremony site was beautiful and you look amazing. I'm glad you can all laugh about the rash thing now.
                  ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                  Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                  Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

                  #49 stacey

                  stacey

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,853 posts

                    Posted 02 May 2008 - 02:25 PM

                    Thanks for the web site info. I checked it out and there are a lot of great dresses.
                    Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

                    #50 bbpacco

                    bbpacco
                    • Newbie
                    • 146 posts

                      Posted 02 May 2008 - 11:33 PM

                      sorry for the rash part, but your wedding was beautiful!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users