#11 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 01:29 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JennyK
    hehehehe you got it just as you said it? lol
    Oh ya. Like totally on cue. I would be paranoid but I just went and checked on the other ladies' bouquets. Some have lotion and some have candy in them. Unless, of course, we have been divided in stinky and non stinky groups.
    Happily married since 2008

#12 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 01:32 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
      Oh ya. Like totally on cue. I would be paranoid but I just went and checked on the other ladies' bouquets. Some have lotion and some have candy in them. Unless, of course, we have been divided in stinky and non stinky groups.
      LMFAO!!! I wouldn't worry.. your boss probably gave candy to the older women that don't use lotions

#13 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 23 April 2008 - 01:32 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
      LOL- I must have seriously cursed myself. I just got a flower bouquet with tiny bottles of lotion and body spray in it. I kid you not. I'm off to the bathroom- I need to check my armpits.
      haha, it's because you took the smell good thing off your siggy you forgot to make sure you smell nice at all times!

#14 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 01:33 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JennyK
        LMFAO!!! I wouldn't worry.. your boss probably gave candy to the older women that don't use lotions
        Why don't older women use lotion? Cuz they are all dried up and crusty & it just doesn't make a difference?

#15 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 01:34 PM

Damn you are right Abbie! My siggy was my daily reminder to shower and put deodorant on.
          Happily married since 2008

#16 Yvette

Yvette
          • 510 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 01:34 PM

Wow a boozin' lunch, that would be nice. We don't get anything like that here!

#17 JennyK

JennyK
            • 3,502 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 01:37 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Christa
              Why don't older women use lotion? Cuz they are all dried up and crusty & it just doesn't make a difference?
              LOL yea I wonder if that's it?! I mean there's no turning back from crust

#18 Celina

Celina
              • Banned
              • 2,811 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 02:04 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by DougsGirl
                haha, it's because you took the smell good thing off your siggy you forgot to make sure you smell nice at all times!
                LMAO! RIGH ON CUE ABBIE! I LAUGHED SO HARD I SNORTED!!
                "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#19 Celina

Celina
                • Banned
                • 2,811 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 02:09 PM

Well, after laughing so hard at Abbie's comments about Rachel's lack of smell-good - one of the men I work for came in this morning and says - "Good morning C - it's Admin's Day and I forgot to get you anything - but would you like a breakfast burrito? - I brought them in for our Chief's meeting". (which I don't attend)

Nice that he was upfront - however since I am the Assistant to the Fire Chief that oversees 100+ firefighters and not one of their ratty asses remembered the one day to acknowledge what I do - they can all kiss my big ass!
                  "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#20 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,403 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 03:38 PM

A breakfast burrito? Nice. Hopefully it didn't have a bite taken out of it? Men - they are hilarious aren't they?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users