Photo

Ali's Las Caletas wedding

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#31 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 09:45 PM

Jessalyn don't say that, I like having someone else getting married at the Sheraton.. :-(

#32 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
    • 1,876 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 09:46 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by TAMMYM
      Jessalyn don't say that, I like having someone else getting married at the Sheraton.. :-(
      Don't worry Tammy, I'm still getting married at the Sheraton and the Sheraton is beautiful! But, did you see all those beautiful palm trees right on the beach??
      My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
      Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#33 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 10:06 PM

Congrats Ali!!! Can't wait to see the rest of your pics!

#34 katking

katking
        • 4 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:47 PM

Congratulations Ali and Jeff!

Oooh, how beautiful! You guys are making me cry over here!

I am getting married on May 26, 2007 and am so excited! I have so many questions, just like all of the other Las Caletas Brides. Mine basically have to do with details.

For example, How was the decor for the reception? How did your cake taste? What did you think about your bouquet? Did you do a sand or candle ceremony? How was the sound system? Did you bring your own music or did you use their entertainment? What music did you come out on?

Please forgive me with all of the questions, but I could not wait until you signed back on from you wedding, so that I could get some feedback.

Thank you in advance.

Anxious bride to be,

-Katherine

#35 katking

katking
          • 4 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:51 PM

Congratulations Ali and Jeff!

Oooh, how beautiful! You guys are making me cry over here!

I am getting married on May 26, 2007 and am so excited! I have so many questions, just like all of the other Las Caletas Brides. Mine basically have to do with details.

For example, How was the decor for the reception? How did your cake taste? What did you think about your bouquet? Did you do a sand or candle ceremony? How was the sound system? Did you bring your own music or did you use their entertainment? What music did you come out on?

Please forgive me with all of the questions, but I could not wait until you signed back on from you wedding, so that I could get some feedback.

Thank you in advance.

Anxious bride to be,

-Katherine

#36 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 24 January 2007 - 12:08 AM

Ali those pics are amazing I can't wait to see the entire thing...
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#37 EDYTA

EDYTA
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 12:37 AM

How did I miss this thread? CONGRATS ALI!!!! sounds like it was a perfect wedding, I can't wait to see the rest of your pics

#38 Ali and Jeff

Ali and Jeff
              • 60 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 12:43 AM

Wow...it certainly doesn't take long for the post to add up on here! Umm I have already forgotten a lot of the questions that were posted so I will answer the ones that I remember and then go back and look afterwards! The table linens and runners were provided for us...we had a choice in the colour of the runners and I believe there are a few choices (we were offered red, beige, white or black since they were the only ones that went with our colours but there could of been more too!) Umm we didn't have any type of menu's on the table either (those were probably our CD favours) but at the buffet table all the dishes were labeled so your guests could see what everything was...and dinner was delicious!!! Finally the cake, we went for the chocolate version, which honestly I was a little worried about because I have had chocolate desserts in PV before and they were not very good, but this cake was great....it was chocolate with chocolate mousse around it and then covered with chocolate glaze! I know there is a white cake option too but Jeff really wanted chocolate and we were really happy with how it turned out! Anyways thats all I can remember for now but I will be ready for more questions anytime! Have a good night!

#39 EDYTA

EDYTA
                • 1,277 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 01:38 AM

btw Ali what part of Calgary do u live in?? im moving there in less than 3 weeks and am looking at the 17ave area

#40 jpkw

jpkw
                  • VIP Member
                  • 1,650 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 01:58 AM

Congratulations Ali! Your wedding looks amazing!! So happy for you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users