Sign in to follow this  
Ali and Jeff

Ali's Las Caletas wedding

Oh my goodness we couldn't of asked for a better day and a more memorable wedding night! It was absolutely amazing! Nicole (wedding planner) and Brad (our officiant) do an amazing job and they are so incredibly helpful! We just arrived home yesterday, and have all our pictures already (getting the video in about 2 weeks) and I will definitely be posting them soon but just have to get settled as hubbie and wife first! Ahh and for any of those worried about it, I truly wouldn't be....they take care of absolutely everything for you! Our whole wedding party (jeff and i and our two bridesmaids and groomsman) all went over on the 11:30 boat and it was great to be able to relax and hang out together before everyone else arrived...apparently the boat ride out was great too for all our guests but we preferred being out there first and still had a blast coming back with all our guests! Anyways we are hoping to post all our ceremony pictures on the web soon but will definitely keep ya updated!!!! IT WAS THE BEST! and our guests were all blowin' off there feet they were so impressed!

CONGRATULATIONS - you're the first BDW Las Caletas bride! I am so glad to hear it went well, and now I am even more excited to hear about yours, the others, and to get to mine! part of me wants to encourage you to spend some Mr & Mrs time with your hubby, but ... well, I want to see pics too! Welcome back!

I am so happy everything went well for you! Great news! Congratulations and can't wait to see photos..Thank you so much for the update. Jamie

Alrighty...so I am gonna try posting just a few pictures on here just to give you a little taste. I think they should be pretty self explanitory but if you do have any questions about them feel free to ask! Anyways here goes and hopefully this works...ahh it is such a magical place and we lucked out by having beautiful weather for our day so we couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Well maybe I should have posted them each seperatly because they kinda of all mixed together but you get the general idea...we have so many photos between the photographer and all our guests that its really hard to choose. (We ended up taking our laptop down and then on our last day collected everyones digital cameras and copied there photos...it worked really well, and saved Jeff and I from having to worry about getting photos of everyone!) Anyways enjoy these few and if you have any questions I would be happy to respond!!!!!

Ali congratulations! I am so happy to hear that your wedding went so well. And I am glad you got to enjoy the little things like your boat ride with your wedding party. I can't wait to see more pics, b/c these look gorgeous.

-Glenda

oohhh - do i have questions!? i just want to know how it all went, and see all of the pictures! lol

was there anything you wish you had done differently? what was your favorite part?

in your ceremony setup, was that extra detail you added, or is that how it looks w/o doing anything extra?

so many questions!

thanks for sharing, Ali!