Starfish Passing Thread

• Please log in to reply
1448 replies to this topic

#871 Dilara

Dilara
  • 233 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:55 PM

wow you ARE a diva! lol

I'm totally kidding, I completely understand your reservations. I wouldn't want to risk not receiving mine either. I can deal with US/Canada but Europe is a whole other matter.

#872 msjesslee

msjesslee
    • 165 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:59 PM

This is such a cute idea! 

#873 breeze616

breeze616
      • 1,760 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 08:45 PM

I think that even if we did post our home locations, the brides before and after eachother still have to confirm that they are comfortable with shipping times. It really needs to be up to us to communicate with eachother and check in on this thread for any changes. The original owners of these starfish are often long married and not as active on the forum, and there is no need for any one person to be responsible for organizing his travels. We can do it!!

Diva-you totally did the right thing by checking. I agree that is def not enuf time to travel from Europe!

Karla- 3 months!!! Holy moly! I know our starfish has travelled back and forth over the border alot, I think a few weeks should be ok :)

#874 krishna69z

krishna69z
        • 209 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:10 PM

Karla, I did try PM bnbrmy shortly after I was contacted about my details and haven't heard from her yet.  I'll try sending her another PM today and give her 2 weeks to respond and will let you know the verdict.

#875 butterflyaniam

butterflyaniam
          • 260 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:00 AM

Diva, I'm sorry I was not responding but I was on a 10-day trip to Poland and Malta with no access to internet. I just got back and can update you on my situation. I do live in London now but at the end of December I'm moving for good to San Francisco and will be shipping the starfish from there so there should be no problem with the shipping to Texas. I'm coming back from USVI on the 24th of February so I will then ship it straight away. Sorry for the confusion:) 

#876 Diva

Diva
            • 682 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:06 AM

NICE!! I am glad it will still work out for you Ania, London: no, San Fran: we can make it happen :-)

#877 butterflyaniam

butterflyaniam
              • 260 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:48 AM

Yay, I'm glad to be still on the list :) 

#878 *Karla*

*Karla*
                • 4,854 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by *Karla* 

I would allow more time than that, or use UPS/FedEx.  The USPS took almost 3 months the last time I sent something to Canada.

Quote:

Originally Posted by breeze616 

Karla- 3 months!!! Holy moly! I know our starfish has travelled back and forth over the border alot, I think a few weeks should be ok :)

There is clearly something wrong with me, LOL!  I meant to say 3 WEEKS, not 3 months!

#879 ktnicole

ktnicole
                  • 100 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 04:14 PM

Well ladies I guess itsfinallyhere turned to Anna S list is officially gone.  I'm pretty bummed- I was looking forward to participating in this tradition. 

#880 Diva

Diva
                    • 682 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 05:30 PM

o noooo ktnicole. What happened?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users