Jump to content

Photo

Starfish Passing Thread


  • Please log in to reply
1448 replies to this topic

#361 angruck

angruck
  • Jr. Member
  • 248 posts

    Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:23 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by EDRBride2009
    Angruck, when do you leave for your wedding? Just wondering if I could fit in the gap :)
    I leave November 22 and return December 3. I could overnight the little guy to you. Let me know if this will work!
    Hi EDRbride---actually because of the confusion with the starfish before with jacilynda--i am not on another list so you are more than welcome to take my place on this list.
    Angela & Chris

    #362 ebredhawk

    ebredhawk
    • Member
    • 949 posts

      Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:26 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by angruck
      Hi EDRbride---actually because of the confusion with the starfish before with jacilynda--i am not on another list so you are more than welcome to take my place on this list.
      that's good to know! edrbride... i added you to the list. let me know if this doesn't work for you!

      1 ) marryinghimagain - October 15 - Dreams Puerto Aventuras
      2 ) meli122 - November 7 - Royal, Playa del Carmen
      3 ) EDRBride2009 - November 26 - El Dorado Royale
      4 ) cdnvb9- December 29 - Dreams Huatulco
      5 ) kpuckrin- January 12 - BlueBeard's Beach, St. Thomas
      6 ) ebredhawk - April 28- Dreams Punta Cana
      7 ) future mrs. kt ellis - June 19 - Southern CA
      8 ) breeze616 - December 10 - Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

      #363 EDRBride2009

      EDRBride2009
      • Jr. Member
      • 278 posts

        Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:30 PM

        This is perfect! I will PM my address to meli122
        Thanks for helping me out!

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by ebredhawk
        that's good to know! edrbride... i added you to the list. let me know if this doesn't work for you!

        1 ) marryinghimagain - October 15 - Dreams Puerto Aventuras
        2 ) meli122 - November 7 - Royal, Playa del Carmen
        3 ) EDRBride2009 - November 26 - El Dorado Royale
        4 ) cdnvb9- December 29 - Dreams Huatulco
        5 ) kpuckrin- January 12 - BlueBeard's Beach, St. Thomas
        6 ) ebredhawk - April 28- Dreams Punta Cana
        7 ) future mrs. kt ellis - June 19 - Southern CA
        8 ) breeze616 - December 10 - Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay


        #364 *Kerin28*

        *Kerin28*
        • Jr. Member
        • 202 posts

          Posted 12 October 2009 - 09:25 PM

          Hey ladies... I'm no longer having a DW but i'd still love to incorporate a starfish into my wedding because of all the help you guys have given me... I'm a June 19 bride.. is there a starfish available that would like to visit Worcester, Massachusetts?

          #365 *Karla*

          *Karla*
          • Sr. Member
          • 4,854 posts

            Posted 13 October 2009 - 03:41 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by t&kJanuary2010
            I leave home to head to MX on January 11th...do you think I will recieve the starfish by then? Seems a little close?
            I am sending it home w/ my MOH to ship, it won't be a problem!

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by *Kerin28*
            Hey ladies... I'm no longer having a DW but i'd still love to incorporate a starfish into my wedding because of all the help you guys have given me... I'm a June 19 bride.. is there a starfish available that would like to visit Worcester, Massachusetts?
            Absolutely!

            UPDATE:
            Karla's Blue Starfish Passing List - Wedding Date in ()

            1. Flasong - Jamaica Oct 23-30, 2009
            2. Maggie (lolasmama) - Dreams Tulum Nov 13-24, 2009 (Nov 17)
            3. Karla - Negril, JA Dec 28-Jan 9, 2010 (Dec 31)
            4. Toni (T&KJanuary2010) - Barcelo Maya Palace, Jan 16, 2010
            5. Kelly (Bakersgirl) - Whitehouse, JA April 30-May 9, 2010 (May 2)
            6. Kerin28 - Worcester, Mass June 19, 2010
            7. brezzie - St. Lucia Aug 4-Aug 14, 2010 (Aug 4)

            Anyone else, let me know!

            #366 *Kerin28*

            *Kerin28*
            • Jr. Member
            • 202 posts

              Posted 17 October 2009 - 08:42 PM

              Is there a white starfish?

              #367 cougs

              cougs

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

                Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:00 PM

                what happened to the original white starfish? did jacilynda never pass it on? did it get lost in the mail, or forgotten in mexico? i'm so sad about this, not only for the girls who had yet to borrow it, but for those like myself who already have and hoped to be a part of something bigger. i'm also sure diana would have liked to have had it returned to her someday, to see all the places he's been and all the weddings she played a small part in by lending him out.

                #368 marryinghimagain

                marryinghimagain
                • Jr. Member
                • 479 posts

                  Posted 19 October 2009 - 11:17 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by cougs
                  what happened to the original white starfish? did jacilynda never pass it on? did it get lost in the mail, or forgotten in mexico? i'm so sad about this, not only for the girls who had yet to borrow it, but for those like myself who already have and hoped to be a part of something bigger. i'm also sure diana would have liked to have had it returned to her someday, to see all the places he's been and all the weddings she played a small part in by lending him out.
                  I have the starfish. I received it the morning that I was leaving for Mexico. I returned home late last night. I will now be passing it on to meli122, along with the journal. It is a beautiful starfish and got many compliments on it in my bouquet. I got some great pics of it. Thanks again to diana for starting this whole thing. It was great to be a part of it!

                  #369 *kellis*

                  *kellis*
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 330 posts

                    Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:38 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ebredhawk
                    yayyyy i'm SOO glad you were able to get the starfish.. let's keep him going everyone!!! and just because i'm so happy he's on the move still, here's the most recent list if anyone is interested in jumping in where there's an opening!

                    1 ) marryinghimagain - October 15 - Dreams Puerto Aventuras
                    2 ) meli122 - November 7 - Royal, Playa del Carmen
                    3 ) angruck- December 12 - Dreams Tulum
                    4 ) cdnvb9- December 29 - Dreams Huatulco
                    5 ) kpuckrin- January 12 - BlueBeard's Beach, St. Thomas
                    6 ) ebredhawk - April 28- Dreams Punta Cana
                    7 ) future mrs. kt ellis - June 19 - Southern CA
                    8 ) breeze616 - December 10 - Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

                    also, jacilynda, i hope everything is okay with you and your family. that is so terrible that you had to deal with all of that after getting home from your wedding and hopefully things will start to improve for you soon!
                    I'm number 7 on this list and while I'm no longer getting married in CA, just staying here in AZ, I would really still like to use the starfish! So keep me on here.


                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by *Kerin28*
                    Is there a white starfish?
                    My wedding is June 19th as well and this is the only WHITE starfish list that I know of, but I very well might be changing my date to June 6th so if that is the case then I don't see why you can't squeeze into the list right after me. I will hopefully know by this week whether the date is changed and I'll be sure to let you all know for the list as soon as I can!
                    http://davf.daisypath.com/Pw5um7.png
                    (Formerly "Future Mrs. Kt Ellis")

                    I love being a wife!

                    #370 *Kerin28*

                    *Kerin28*
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 202 posts

                      Posted 20 October 2009 - 10:37 AM

                      Kt- ok let me know. I'd much rather have the white starfish so that it matches my wedding :)
                      You changed your wedding to home I assume? I did too but I still want to use it :) Its so nice to have a piece of BDW with us still. Everyone on here has been so great and I still use the ideas.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users